Chapter 23

Serena's POV

Hand in hand, Louis and I both walk outside the house and head towards my car.

"So ... sightseeing hey?" He chuckles as he opens the passenger seat.

"Well it's not much sightseeing, more like showing you my favourite place I used to go to when the world decides to piss me off." I say as I sit in the car and turn the ignition on. "Plus there isn't much to see in this town." I mumble as I turn the next left.

"Oh really, and where is this place then?" He observed me with a smile on his face.

I have no clue at the moment why he isn't yelling at me like the others, I mean out of everyone I would probably pin point him as the guy to be the maddest out of all; but hey, I'm not complaining.

"Well you are just going to have to wait and see aren't you?" I replied, letting a small smile escape to my face.

The rest of the drive is muted by a comfortable silence.

We soon pull up in front of the place and I turn the ignition off.

"A park?" he asks, confused.

"No, not just any park, this park has a basketball court." I boast as if it is the coolest thing ever. (Which it is because we only have one in this place!) I Get out of the car and open the boot to get the ball from the back, you can't go to a basketball court without a basketball right? It's simply inhuman and I shall not stand for it!

"You play basketball?" Louis asks in surprise as he reaches for my hand and I gladly give it to him.

"Yes, is that surprising?" I reply as I look up toward him.

"It's not a bad thing! It's just I don't know anyone that plays basketball." He shrugs and stares of into space, probably still thinking about it.

"Not everyone in this country plays football honey." I say as I giggle and nudge him to the left.

"I'm so ashamed of my girlfriend." He shakes his head as I hit him in the arm.

Harry's POV

All I have heard for the past hour and a half are the constant bickering voices of both Jessie and Viv.

"Why are you being like this?" Jessie said to Viv.

"Being like what!?" Viv replied, eyebrow raised. She gets up from her spot next to Michael and walks towards Jessie

"She obviously wants you to go back with her, so why don't you? Could you imagine the roles reversed, would you want her to go back with you to?' Jessie remarked.

"Why do you care so much? Do you seriously want me to leave or something?" Viv screamed back

"Of course no-"Jessie got cut off by the sudden yet demanding words that left my mouth, I seriously can't hear myself think, and they weren't helping my ongoing migrane.

"Just be quiet, both of you!" I yell as I stand and storm off to my room, slamming the door shut and throwing myself on my bed in defeat.

Viv's POV

Everything just erupted in my face in less than 10 minutes.

There's Michael, and I like him too much to just drop everything and leave! I like the way he makes me feel, the way he makes me laugh, the way he does the weirdest things and doesn't even care.

And I like his hair. A lot.

I don't think I could leave him, I can't even imagine it. I know this is sounding quite cliché at the moment but hey, all our lives are cliché so no one can judge one another.