Chapter 21

Serena's POV

"So, how was it?" Viv asked, jumping with glee as we walked up the driveway together. (Hand in hand may I add) but you've got to love her. No matter how meddlesome she is.

I turned to look towards Louis, not knowing how to reply to my sweet, yet invasive friend.

"It was more than anything I could have hoped for." He turned towards me with a silly grin plastered on his face that I simply wanted to kiss away.

---------------------------------------------------

2 weeks had gone by since Louis' and my date and everything had been going surpsingly smooth.

For now anyway. ... you know what they say, it's always calm before the storm right?

Shut up Ser, stop being negative. Lets not dwell on the what if's, and focus on right now shall we?

I think we shall.

Throughout the last couple weeks, Viv and Michael both announced to everyone that they were a couple,but everyone thought that that was a no brainer as they literally could not be apart for two minutes without expiriencing seperation anxiety.

Jessie and Luke had also made it offical. Well...they hadn't announced it like tweedle de and tweedle dumb, but we all assumed as they two were also inseperable. As much as Jessie would love to deny it, those two were two puzzle peaces that fit perfectly together. A little worn out around the edges, but non the less made for eachother.

Now Sally and Zayn... were do I begin? Zayn asked if Sally wanted to be his girlfriend and she replyed with a wack accross his head, and I quote, "Hell yeah Malik!" That'll be one to tell the grand children.

Sally had pretty much invited herself to move into our already packed house, not to mention Felicia casually wondering in here like a stray cat now and then but hey, the more the merrier I guess?

Some of the boys went home to see their family thankfully, making it easier to breathe with ease, so now its just the girls, Harry, Zayn, Niall, Ashton, Michael and Luke left in this house but never the less I will miss them all..

Mum and Robin also came home, but they both decided that it would just be easier find a hotel to stay in for the remainderof everyones stay so that there was enough room in the house.

Seeing my mums face again made me miss her more than you will ever know. We caught up on everything that had happened from my last phone call with here, till now , not missing a beat.

As kids I was always the child who wanted to stay on the good side of my mother, meanwhile Harry had her wrapped around his finger; him being her only son and all, it was always used as an excuse against her if she didn't let him go to a party or a friends place.

Even though I was the 'good' child you may say, I had the advantage of being the youngest child which most of the time came in handy. But we won't reminisce on the old days.

Not yet anyway.

So that was pretty much everything interesting that had occured in the last 2 weeks.

Harry's voice brought me back from my thoughts once again. "I don't like this. I don't like this at all" He scowls as he walks into the living room.

I got up off my chair and strolled over to my brother "Oh whats wrong honey bunch, is it someone's time of the month again?" I mocked him, rubbed his back with one hand, and pinched his cheeks with the other.