Chapter 12

Harry’s POV

Trust me; I haven’t forgotten about Louis, about him walking out of my sister’s room and me walking in on her bawling her eyes out. It's Now or never I thought as I was building the courage to bring up the topic with him.

I walk over to him right before we were called to stage. “Louis?” 

“Yeah?” He replied, as he was getting his microphone fitted. 

“What happened between you and Serena today?” His face went to a slight pale shade and he looked up from what he was doing.

Obviously catching him off guard“Nothing happened.” He blandly stated too shocked to know what to say next.

“C.mon dude, something happened! You walked out of there on the verge of tears, and I walk into her room and she is actually in tears! What did you do?” This came out harsher than expected but I didn’t care; she is my sister and if she is upset then I want to know the reason why.

“I didn’t do anything just drop it Harry! Nothing happened,” Louis exclaimed.

“I will not just drop it! You obviously did something to make her upset!” I yelled, this was getting too heated; too quickly.

“Boys you’re on in two minutes!” One of the stage crew yelled, trying to get our attention.

“This isn’t over.” I said as I pointed to Louis and walked to my position.

Serena’s POV

“But you're not ready and it's so frustrating

He treats you so bad and I'm so good to you it's not fair.”

5SOS boys were playing and they were to amazing to put in words… They were playing ‘Heartbreak Girl’ and I knew all the words…not bragging or anything, we were all singing and dancing along to the music.

[Luke:]

“And when the phone call finally ends

You say i'll call you tomorrow at 10

And I'm stuck in the friendzone again and again, Jessie.”

All of a sudden the crowd started to scream…wait…did I just here that correctly? Did Luke just put Jessie’s name in the song?!” The crowd went wild; I guess I wasn’t the only one that had noticed. I nudged Jessie in the ribs, to see her mouth open, with a blank expression. She stopped singing, dancing and just stood there.

“Are you ok?” I asked, obviously knowing the answer.

“Mhmhhh.” She replied, with her eyes glued to the stage, I could always read her emotions. But there was nothing to read in this case. Her face was completely blank.

I then saw the anger boil through her face and I knew she was going to make a run for it. Her eyes darted from the stage to the exit and she ran.

I got up off my seat and told Viv to stay there as I sprinted after her to the bathrooms.

“Jessie!” I screamed a I ran in the bathrooms.

“He is such an idiot! Who does he think he is, that he has the right to just…just… embarrass me like that! We had one night together! It was nothing! I don’t understand why he couldn’t just leave me be! Everything was fine before he came! I didn’t want any of this, the boy, the feelings; nothing!”

It’s moments like these when I just let my best friend rant. I just let her spill all her anger and emotions out hoping she would feel relieved in some way. Sometimes the best thing you can do is just be there, and listen.

 But this time she was lying to herself. She liked Luke; maybe she is scared of her feelings? That’s why she is acting this way, that’s why she is in denial?  I simply rubbed her back, and told her to let go of everything she was feeling.

Once she had finished, we both got up, walked out of the bathroom and walked back to our seats to sit down. I hadn’t realised that 5 Seconds of summer had stopped playing and my brother and his friends were now on stage about to start their first song. They had started with Best Song Ever (a personal favourite of mine). Something didn’t seem right though…Harry had been avoiding Louis and Louis the same with Harry; it was very obvious.

 Once it came to Louis solo everything came tumbling down.

“You know, I know, you know I'll remember you

And I know, you know, I know you'll remember me”

As Louis was about to finish his solo, I had noticed that Harry and shoved Louis, and Louis of course and to shove back. Were they about to start a brawl on stage in front of their fans? Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit; were the only words that I was able to process through my brain.

Luckily both Liam and Zayn were discreetly trying to break it up, I was this close to jumping out of my seat, climb on stage and do it myself, but something pulled me back, I don’t know what it was, but a part of me just wanted to leave the boys, it was their fault that they were acting this way; not mine.

The concert had ended and everyone was leaving the Arena. You couldn’t even comprehend how angry I was. Were the boys really that stupid that they were about to start a punch-up in front of their fans?

I grab both Viv and Jessie’s hands and drag them behind me as I try and find a way backstage, but of course we get stopped by a security guard.

“And where do you think you are going, missy?” He asked as he eyed all three of us; not knowing whether he was perving or just giving us dirty looks, but I was not in the mood for this bullshit.

“Excuse me if you could please let us through I am sure that it would make your day a whole lot easier, and much more pleasurable.” I said as I tried to push past the large man.

“And why would I do that gorgeous? Why are you so much more important than all the other young girls here?” He rudely remarked as he attempted to stroke the side of my face, but utterly failed as my hand can in contact with his and whipped it away. 

“Firstly, don’t call me gorgeous perv, and secondly my brother was in the band that was playing here tonight? One Direction…Harry Styles?” I snapped.

“Yeah sure hunny, you and every other teenage girl in the world who claim to be Harry Styles’sister.

“I swear to god if you don’t let me through I will rip your balls off and staple it on your face!”

“She’s fine, let her in!.” As he said that security stepped aside, I sent glares his way and stormed across to Harry. The smirk on his face had disappeared as he saw that I was most definitely not happy.

“Are you brain dead? This is a serious question. Why the hell would you start a fight, on stage in front of EVERYONE!” I raged. We all stood there as the girls all watched as I kept raging, until I saw Louis come out of the room. As soon as Louis spots me, he turns around to walk in the other direction.

“Oh don’t you think that you are getting out of this!” I screamed as I stormed over to him.

“Why the hell would you two think it’s a good idea to do what you did up there; In front of all those people? What in your right mind gave you the idea to do that? They both didn’t reply. Probably for the better. I had silently told myself to calm the hell dow, and once I did, I finally had the courage to ask them the question.

“What were you two even fighting about? “ I questioned as I eyed the both of them.

Both the boys looked at each other then back at me. They reply at the same time as they move their heads down to the floor.

“You.”