Chapter 9

Louis

It was finally my turn to ask her a question, but do I really have the balls to ask it?

Probably not.

I don't know what it is that makes her so perfect in my eyes either than the fact that she is just...amazinb. I am at a complete loss of words when I look at her.

It's been a while since I have even come close tto liking someone as much as her.

I haven't felt this much of a longing for someone; ever.

The way her gorgeous dark brown wavy hair falls down her back, the way her green eyes could light any room. I love the fact that she is proud of her clumsiness and really doesn't care what people think of her, but one of my most favourite things she does, is the way her cheeks would turn a shade of pink when I flirt with her;

I don't understand how someone's heart can hurt this bad when I'm not with her.

Stop thinking to yourself Louis and give her the dare. My self-conscious whispered in the back of my mind. Ok...I can do this... here it goes...

Be. a. man.

"Truth or Dare Ser?" I asked.

"Dare". She replied. Well this is it, I said to myself.

Kiss me." I whispered. I knew everyone heard me because they were all looking at the two of us, thinking what we were going to do. He face turns a light shade of pink, the way that I loved. She composes herself and got up, walked over to me, bent down and whispers in my ear. I had felt the glares that Harry was giving me from across the room, but I couldn't help but ask her.

"No." She said and winked as she got up and walked back to where she was before. The first thing that came in my mind when she replied was the words were I'm whipped.

My heart had dropped...What had just happened; I started to laugh it off to make it less awkward. The game had ended and everyone went off into separate conversations. I see her get up, grab her phone and walk up to her room, no one questions it. All of a sudden I feel a slight vibration coming from my pocket. Look and see that I had gotten a text from her.

Come to my room - Serxx I read.

Ok, coming up. I replied. What could she want that she had to go to her room to tell me? I walk up to her room and knock on the door. A million things going on in my head.

"Come in!" She says. I walk in the room and I immediately start to apologise.

"I'm so sorry for what I said down there, I obviously wasn't thinking. I'm really sor-"

All of a sudden I got cut off by her lips smashing onto mine. The hands of time stopped as our lips moved together as one. Her lips were so soft and urgent on mine. Her mouth tasted so minty and for the first time, in a long time I was happy. Her lips smiled against mine, i could feel her heart beating hard and fast against my chest, a kiss so passionate and yet so innocent. She then pulled away from the kiss. Our foreheads touching as I my focused laid themselves on her green eyes and she uttered two simple words to me.

"It's alright."

Luke's POV

For this whole game of truth and dare, there has only been one thing on my mind; her. The way how her caramel hair gracefully flowed down her body no matter what she was doing. How her gorgeous eyes light up when someone had said something funny; and the giggles, the giggles kill me. I don't understand how someone can be that perfect...wait...she wasn't perfect, but her imperfections were what made her perfect.

I don't know what it is that draws me to her. Whether it's her ambition, her character, independence or it is simply the fact that she is the first girl I have talked to in so long that isn't an open book to be read. She doesn't easily open up to people.

There are so many girls all around the world, and it's true, I could have many of them cause of the fact that I'm a rock star or I'm in a band. A lot of girls fawn over me, try and make it as if they really like me so I could give them the time of day. But this girl is completely different. That's how I know she is someone that I can trust.

She isn't like others, we are playing on her terms and this is her game; after only one night I have read the rules and have pressed play willing to play the game.

Michaels POV

This chick is amazing, we have been together for less than 24 hours and I am so comfortable with her. She's funny, gorgeous and just carefree! I don't understand what I have done to find the girl of my dreams this early on in life. Some people wait 30, 40 or even 50 years until they find their match...if they ever find theirs at all! But Viv is something else.... I like her; a lot, but I can't help to have negative thoughts crawl out from the back of my mind. Like what will happen at the end of summer? Will she leave me here to fend for myself? What if we have to go on tour? What if...that's always the question isn't it?

In the last 24 hours, whenever these remarks would slip into my mind I would repeat to myself 'stay in the moment, stay in the moment.' Because that's all I can ever do with this girl. Stay in the moment. Appreciate every second I have with her, memorise how her skin feels again mine; how her lips feel against mine.

I can't help but turn my head towards her to see that she is already looking at me. I look into her sparkling eyes and give her a small smile. She returns it with the biggest grin possible. Wow I love this girl...wait; love?

Harry's POV

These boys are perverts...I introduce my sister...they are all over her... Ser introduces her friends...they are all over them. They should just calm the hell down before someone get's hurt, and that will definitely not be Serena. Not on my watch.... Now where's Louis? I thought to myself as I got up and walked up the stairs searching for the boy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed it! I would really like some feedback if possible :)

vote!

Comment!

read!