Chapter 17

Serena's POV

it was now 5:30 and in an hour and a half both Jessie and Viv were going to be on their way to their dates.

We were all sitting by the TV, some on their phones, others watching what was on the screen and I was reading Catching Fire for the third time.

"THE FEELS!" I screamed as I threw the book across the room; it was too quiet and I had just finished reading the book and I was not impressed with the ending.

Even though I had read this book multiple times I will always have the same reaction towards it as the first time I read it.

As the tears start to well up in my eyes Louis had asked me what was wrong as he rubbed his hand on my back.

"Oh don't mind her,, she always gets like this once she finishes a book." Jessie says to Louis, referring to me and not even looking up from the game she was playing on he phone.

"You just don't understand Jessie! Peeta and Katniss are meant to be with each other but they can't because the Capitol took him away, and now there's no District 12 cause they blew it up! Argh!" I grunted in frustration. I was still annoyed with her about the whole Harry thing; but I decided to let it go. Hopefully she would feel the same as well...

"Yeah, yeah I watched the movie." Viv said as she waved her hand in my direction, not diverting her eyes from the screen.

I scowled at her as I got up and grabbed both Jessie and Viv's hand. "You girls have to start getting ready for your date!" I squealed as I dragged them both into my room.

I shut the door behind us and turned to both the girls. "You two will be my guiny pigs for tonight." I said as I shot both girls a wide eyed grin.

-

Time had passed and I was just about finished with the girls, I gotta say I did an amazing job...

"Ok! I'm finished, you may now look in the mirror!" First Viv had turned around and she looked speechless. She was wearing a blue patterned dress that was fitting on her up until her waist line where if flowed out. She was wearing electric blue pumps, and her makeup was a deep cherry lipstick with blue black eye makeup. Her accessories consisted of a silver sparkly clutch, the heart knecklace I bought for her years ago and a silver bangle. She looked, simple yet elegantly perfect.

"What, the holy hell...Ser your a legend! I love it!"

"No need to tell me, I already know, but I do love the praise so go there's nothing stopping." I said as I winked to Viv.

It was now time to see Jessie's reaction to how I dressed her. She turned around and a smirk was on her lips

"Am I good? Or am I good?" I asled jockingly. She was wearing cut out black jeans, with her Doc Martins and a shirt that says Holy Shit. She wore silver and black bangles and I had lightly curled her caramel honey hair. She was wearing red lipstick and I had given her the smokey eye look. Her outfit was grungy, yet chic.

Whether they knew it or not, I knew these girls like the back of my hand.

They both engulfed in me in a hug, and all of a sudden I felt the cold hand of Viv slowly reach her hand up my back.

"Pedophile!" I screamed at her.

"Being sexual is my natural behaviour, I couldn't help it!" She defended herself.

I chuckled and grabbed both their hands. "Well I better take you both down or else you might miss your dates, and I didn't take this long and put in so much effort into this for nothing." I sassed as we started to walk down the stairs.