Chapter 16

Serena's POV

"Well are you coming Harry? I want to end this now." I said as I had gotten up from my seat and walked towards Harry's room hopefully with him trailing behind me.

As I walk in his room, I go and sit on the edge of his bed, to see that he has followed me like asked and sits on the other edge beside me.

"Your an idiot." I broke the silence awkward as I wacked him across the shoulder.

"I know." He mumbled as he rubbed the pain stricken area.

I don't know whether it was the guilt written on his face, or the fact that I couldn't stay mad at him forever that made me want to wrap him into a warm hug.

"Snap out of it Ser, be strong, don't let your emotions get the best of you!" My inner self argued.

"You are an annoying, obnoxious, selfish, curly haired muggle, but I love you anyway. You know, I've had a lot of time to think over the past couple years, and I've come to the conclusion that twins are probably one of the most annoying yet awesome things on earth. On one hand you have this awesome person who looks just like you, and there a friend that's always there for you, and the bonus for me is that I have an overprotective brother as my twin. But I'm not a kid anymore, and you aren't either. I have been doing just fine by myself for the past three years. So it's a bit of a shock when you may have feelings for a guy but it eventually ends up being a huge issue, for instance...what happened last night. But I also have to live with constantly being thought of you and I being twins and its pretty hard to shake that off to become your own person, especially for me with you being world famous and all. To be blunt with you Harry, It's fucking annoying when somoene looks at my passport or drivers license and notices my last name, or when I am talking to someone, and tell them about myself and my family they all of a sudden become much more interested with my life! Are you two fraternal twins? Are you sure he's your brother? Some girls even call me an attention seeker because they think I am lying! It's hard to see you in the tabloids with different rumours arising every week and not to not get all defensive about when people judge you as they read it behind me, or even when I see you shirtless on TV or online, I just cringe dude! I do not want to see that! Lastly, it most definitely sucks to not be your own person sometimes and for our last names to be automatically be connected back to you, and your successes. So next time, before you get all moody over who I date, just think of what I have endured for the past three years."

As I had finally finished my argument, which seemed like it had gone for hours, but really a couple minutes, I felt relieved. As if a house had been lifted from my shoulders. I had finally let go of all the angst I had against Harry, and it felt good. Really good.

I looked into his what was bright green eyes before, to see that it had changed a few shades darker. He was processing what had just been said and I didn't know whether he was confused, sad or maybe even angry at me?

"Ser, I-I didn't know you felt this way."

"Well of course you didn't know, we haven't seen eachother for the past three years how was I supposed to tell you? Don't get me wrong, I am more than proud of what you and the boys have accomplished, but somewhere along the way of becoming famous, you maybe forgot about me?" I whispered the last part.

"I could never forget about you!" He said as his eyes started to water. "We are the Styles twins after all!" We both giggled and wrapped each other in a hug, just like the one I wanted to give him when we first sat down.

"Ohana means family, and family means that nobody gets left behind, famous or not." He said as we pulled away from our hug.

"Aww!" I heard come from behind the door.

Harry and I both turn to each other with our eyebrows raised, it seemed like we had both had the same idea. We got up, and slowly walked over to the door and turned the knob.

We opened the door to see both Ashton and Niall fall to the floor from leaning on the door, everyone staring at us, and Jessie swatting Louis arm.

"Why are you hurting him?" I laughed.

"Oh don't worry no harm will come to your lover boy." Jessie retorted. "He blew our cover and made a noise!"

"I'm sorry my emotions got the best of me!" He yelled as he was rubbing his left arm as Jessie stopped hurting him.

"Aww do you want me to kiss it beter?" I said to him as I bent down and pinched his cheeks.

"Yes!" Louis instantly replied, and we all laughed.

"So I'm assuming you all heard everything that was happening in there?" I asked. As I looked up at all of them.

"Pretty much, from your rage to Harry quoting Lilo and Stitch." Viv said as her head was nodding.

Harry and I both looked at eachother and started to laugh. He slung his arm over my shoulders and we walked back to the kitchen, by this time everyone was in their own world and conversations.

Luke's POV

Hey, Jessie!" I said as I patted her shoulder to get her attention once everyone had walked away.

"Hey Luke." She replied as she smiled up to my face. Wow, that smile I swear could make anyone fall to their knees...and don't even get me started on her twinkling blue eyes that sparkled every time I call her name.

Snap out of it Luke, your probably creeping her out! Talk to her!

"What are you doing tomorrow night? I asked.

"Tomorrows friday right?" I nod at her. "Well nothing that I know of." She says as she smirks.

"You, me 7 o'clock...McDonalds."

Michaels POV

As everyone got up and left, I quickly grasped Viv's wrist and gently tugged her into an empty room.

"What are you doing?" She said as she giggled her way not only into the room, but also my heart.

"Well Miss Vivienne, I have a very important question to ask you!" I said to her.

Well go ahead!" She said as she waved her hands in the air.

I bent down on one knee and looked into her gorgeous green blue eyes.

"Viv, will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?" All of a sudden I fell back onto the floor with Viv on top of me as she ruffled my hair.

"Of course I will ya fluffy duck!"

"Fluffy duck?"

"Yup, you Michael Clifford are my fluffy duck!"

Louis POV

"Burgers are done!" Harry screamed from the kitchen.

"YES FOOD!" Niall screamed as he shoved passed everyone to go and get his burger first.

"SAVE SOME FOR ME YOU PIG," Ser yelled as she tried to grab one of the three burgers Niall had in his hands.

"Alright, here take this one if you eill stop hurting me!" Niall yelled as he handed one of his many burgers to Serena.

"EVERYONE, NIALLS.S SHARING FOOD WITH SERENA!" I screamed as so everyone could hear.

"Jesus Louis your making it as if they just had sex or something.." Jessie said as she walked by.

"Sharing food is pretty much third base for Niall...HARRY YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED YOUR SISTER JUST WENT TO THIRD BASE WITH NIALL!"

"Shut up!" both Ser and Niall said with food hanging from their mouths.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey everyone, so how was the chapter? Let me know! vote, comment, fan!