Chapter 22

Serena's POV

"Why aren't you going to come with me!?" I asked Viv in a distressed tone. "You promised! Remember?"

"Because I'm with Michael! I can't just leave him here! Your job, your problem." Viv replied, soon regretting the last part. " I know I promised." She whispered. "But people break promises all the time..." She nonchalantly said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Viv you also have me! You can't just let me go back by myself! What happened to hoes over bro's?" I asked, on the verge of tears.

"Ser your being seriously selfish by you wanting me to come back with you when I want to stay here!"

"Oh...I'm the selfish one...ok Vivienne." I bitterly reply.

Everything went pretty much down hill from there. Screaming, yelling and the occasional cursing but I'm pretty sure I zoned out for half of it.

After a bit more yelling, Jessie got up from her spot and tugged Luke up with her. "That's it, I can take this shit, you people need to sort out your priorities and cut the drama, because I am definitely not going to stick around and watch the kettle blow." She came over and patted me on the back, sent me a sincere smile and walked out the sliding door back to the backyard.

I was so jealous of her at this moment...leaving me to fend for myself, thank you!

I didn't understand why they were all yelling at me, i didn't do anything wrong. Did I?

As the chorus of their voices died down, Sally was the only one the spoke up.

"But why?" she asked me. Finally the first person to talk to me about the situation, rather than just yelling at me.

"I have no choice." I said in reply. "It' not like I wanted this to happen...but I have to go, they need me at work"

It's true though, would they really think I would want to leave? No.

"No you don't." Harry spoke up, clearly shocked at the news I gave everyone.

"Harry, yes I do. it's my job and I can't just rebel against my boss, I would most likely lose my job and that would certainly not look good on a resume." I directed towards all of them.

Why are they all being so stubborn about this?

"But...you can't go? We just got to see each other again! How could you think of going when we just reunited after how many years of not talking to each other and being apart?" He started to yell.

"This isn't my fault, and It also wasn't my fault that you left Harry!"

"I know it's not your fault Serena, but it's like you want to go or something..." Harry says as his tone softens by very little.

"Why are you blaming this on me ? Making me feel guilty over something that I don't have a choice in or control over? As I recall , you were the one that decided to go and live your life at the age of 16 and leave me behind. but hey...I got over it. I was, and am very happy and proud of you, but when it comes to my life, you can't judge the paths that I walk and the choices that I make."

With that I turned and stormed off to my room, slamming the door behind me.

I walk in and open my closet door, trying to grab the suitcase that is on the top shelf of my closet.

"far out, why is it so high?" I grunted.

"Here, let me help you." I heard Louis' voice behind me speak as his muscular yet ink stained arms grasped ahold of the case above and brought it down to my feet.