Chapter 7

Serena's POV

As I eyed the last seat beside Louis, I was hesitant in whether to actually sit there or not, after all, my brother did just catch me in the same bed as him, half naked may I add. 

it's not as if we actually did anything so it won't matter at all...I only hope anyway.

I still don't know whether I need keep distance from him, would he notice at all if I did? Course he wouldn't Serena. He is famous, why would he care if you ignored him? There were 7 billion other girls in the world what makes you different from any of thw others? Of course my sub conscious always had to slip that little message of negativity into my thoughts. You are no dfferent than other girls, what makes you special?

"Earth to Serena," Viv says as she waves her hand in front of my face.

"What?" I asked, still engrossed in this constant battle taking place in my head, logic versus infatuation. 

"You've been staring at that seat for the last minute and a half, are you going to sit?" Viv asked.

"Yeah." I said as I processed her words and slowly made it over to the seat. I had noticed that Louis was looking over at me, but when I turned to look at him he simply looked away.

"So what happened to everyone last night?" Jessie asked. As soon as I had heard the question I hear a screaming Harry saying that breakfast is ready. Saved by the food I guess.

As we all got up from our places and walked over to the kitchen, the aroma of the breakfast had filled my nostrils. We all sat at the table and we definitely weren't hesitant to grab as much food as we could fit onto our plates. All you could hear on the table was the munching of peoples food and the clatter of the cutlery. Being the person that I am, I decided to break the silence.

"Boobs" I blurted out. 

"What the hell was that?" Jessie asked with amusement clearly in her voice.

"Well, it was silent and I could literally cut the tension with a nife in here, (a/n: hehe) so I decided that I shall be the one to break it." I said in all confidence. They all simply shook their heads and took their attention back to the food.

"So no one answered before when Jessie asked, what happened to everyone last night? I don't know whether I genuinly want to know the answer to this or not. 

"We have no fucking clue." Viv said referring to her and Michael as her eyebrow raises in utter confusion.

"Well of course you don't, you went and dyed your hair pink .... and got a second piercing? 

Jessie and I were both having a go at Viv. This is the way that it would always go, Viv would do something stupid, and Jessie and I would always lecture her about her actions and choices, intoxicated or not. She was kind of like our child in that sense so she was used to our nagging voices nagging her by now.

"What is that!"

"Did you pierce your ear last night?"

"What were you thinking!"

"Were you blind when you were doing this?"

"Most importantly, what is your mother going to say?" Jessie ends the rant as she throws her hands all over the place emphasizing her frustration. 

"Firstly, I'm not the blind one here, Serena is, also no,  I wasn't thinking when I pierced my ear, I don't even remember it, and Jessica my mother will never hear about this!" Jess and I just shook our heads. When I finally realised that she had dissed me and my eyesight I had a go at her...again.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Leave me alone! There is nothing wrong with wearing glasses!" I groan and slump back into my chair, pouting as a glare at the pin-haired girl. 

"You wear glasses?" Both Liam and Luke ask in amazement.

"That's not the point here." I retorted, "the point is, is that Viv has pierced one of her ears and it isn't even centered properly and god knows it might get infected!" I look her up and down once more, hoping for no more surprises but obviously that would not be the case here. "Wait...is that a vile...of blood around your neck? Around both your necks?!" I was astonished. They were together for one night and both Michael and Viv had gone absolutely crazy. "You two are never drinking with each other again." I said as I pointed to Michael and Viv. 

"So what were you up to last night Ser?" Jessie asked me, wanting to change the subject.

I tensed at the question, not knowing what to reply with. I just sat there with my mouth open.

"She uh...took me home because I was wrecked, helped me get into bed, and I asked her to stay with me for the night so she did." Louis replied, shrugging it off as if it wasn't a big deal. He had obviously noticed that I was uncomfortable to answer the question; thank god he was the one to reply. I silently thanked him and he simply nod his head.

"Oh, she helped you in bed did she?" Ashton asked. I glared and him and he laughed and put his attention back to the food.

"What about you Jess? I barely got to talk to you last night!" I exclaimed and sent a wink her way.

"Oh I don't kiss and tell" she said.

"Dayum girl!" What did you do last night!"

"Calm down Vivienne, I feel like we should be asking you the same question." She chuckled at this comment and slumped back into her chair.

"Touché."

"WAIT!" I scream.

"WHAT?" Louis replied in the same tone as mine.

"Where is Zayn and Sally?" I asked in all importance. And with that guess who just rolled through the door...

"Where have you two been?" Harry asked.

"Umm out..." Zayn replied.

"So we're tired and we are going to go to bed. Bye!" Sally said as they both ran off into Zayn's room.

"Well that escalated quickly." I whispered as I walked out of the room to put the dishes in the sink.

"I like a girl that wears glasses." Louis whispers in my ear. I start to giggle and I push him away to reach the kitchen sink.

Jessie's POV

"Oh Vivienne...what are we going to do with you?" I questioned as we all flopped back down on the couches.

"Jessie, we both did some unthinkable things last night, so I think it is better for both of our sakes if we do not speak of it again!"

"Nup, I'm never going to let you forget!" I turned my attention off of Viv to the guy walking my way; Luke.

I had tried not to make much eye contact with Luke once we came downstairs, firstly I just thing public displays are discusting, leave it for your own time and I simply felt weird around him. Aia don't know whether good or bad. He felt different from the other guys I had been with before. What am I talking about...? Snap out of it Jess, it's just my hormones speaking, , they are just going crazy because he is hot...right? I'm sure that's it. Last night was fun, real fun, put I don't want to be getting myself into something that I will regret later. I decide to just shove the thoughts of Luke to the back of my mind. I will not worry over a boy. I felt someone come and sit next to me. It was him, I could tell by the strong musk of a scent, that it was him. My body tensed and I had felt awkwardness between us. Great; what was I going to do? My thought got cut by the loud voice of an Irishmen.

"So who wants to play truth or dare?" Niall called out.

Well this is going to end well...