Chapter 6

Serena's POV

"Shitballs!" I said a bit too loudly as I attempted to pull the duvet cover over my head, hoping he didn't notice me. But the big bulge in the bed wasn't hard to miss.

He had seen me right before I had gone under, my eyes were fixed on Harry's; they were locked together. I could usually tell what he was feeling just by looking into them. They were...confused.

While I sat under the covers he slowly comes over, everything is silent. All of a sudden I felt a large pressure on my body. "Fuck Harry not the boobs, not the boobs!" I yelped in pain. Wow he was really asking for it, I thought just before I had hit him in the balls.

"Shit Ser, was that really necessary? In the balls!" He was trying to say in between each gasp of air as he rolled on the floor.

"Yes it was very necessary; self-defence!" I retorted as I ripped the sheets off myself, got up and walked over to my shoes. I picked them up in attempt to leave the room hoping to dodge awkward conversation but I knew it would be inevitable, so why not enjoy this moment while it lasts of him toppling over in pain?

I've always been a sucker for Harry's pain. It was my secret pleaser, I mean which sibling isn't? Before I walked out of the room, I turned round to laugh at Harry in the current fetal position, of course this is not a moment you can ignore. Once I had finished laughing I had winked at Louis then walked out of the room leaving the two to have their own conversation.

Louis POV

I am in deep shit. That was the first thing that came into my mind when I saw Harry at the door. She had left the room in hope to dodge the awkwardness of Harry's curiousity. I wouldn't blame her.

"What were you doing in bed with my sister Louis? Wow I never thought I would say that in my life." He whispers to himself.

"We did nothing! I swear, she took me home because I was drunk to drunk and about to pass out. I had asked her to stay with me for the night." I explained everything to him, but he was still pretty pissed. I mean I would be too if I had walked in on my sister and best friend literally in bed together.

Serena's POV

I was half way up the stairs running towards my room. On the way I had bumped into Viv, holding hands with Michael...with pink hair? I stop and started to laugh. What is going on this morning? I silently asked myself.

"Do I even want to know?' I questioned her.

"I don't even know. So there's nothing to tell." She replied. We all started chortling until I see Harry walk out of Louis room. I decide that this is the perfect moment to start running again.

"Huh...siblings." Viv says as she shrugs her shoulder and continues to walk down the stairs with Michael in toe.

I had just made it safely to my room without him seeing me. I thought to quickly, as I heard Harry knock on my door.

"Sorry who is it?" I asked obviously knowing who it was.

"You know who it is, c'mon open the door." Harry said. I slightly open the door to see if it was really him. As my thoughts were justified I had slowly opened the door to let him in.

"Hi." I said.

"Hello" He replied. "So uh...what was happening down there?" He quizzed.

"Nothing happened, don't worry."

"I have to worry Ser, you're my little sister."

"By 4 minutes!" I replied.

"Either way, I want to protect you, and if that means to fight boys off you, including my best mates you know I will."

"Ok well you don't need too; I've grown up since the last time we saw each other. If you haven't noticed I am quite the independent woman."

"I will always need to protect you Ser, I just don't want anything to happen to you, even though you are a capable and independent...woman."

"I know." I whispered, looking away. A lot did change while I was away. We both had created different lives. Whether that included each other I don't know. But we have to make it work. I can't lose him again for another 3 years. I need him, but I would never admit to that. This conversation was getting too emotional so I decide to change the topic.

"By the way did it hurt when I hit you in the balls?" I asked.

"Yes it did!" He screeched.

"Good!" I said while I giggled, I stood up and ran out of the room with him chasing after me. I was running down the stairs, till I tripped on the third last step and ended up on my arse. I was so clumsy it's not even funny, but people still find this amusing for some reason as everyone turns around and bursts into hilarity.

I stood up and went straight to the kitchen, preparing everything that is needed to make a fabulous breakfast. But there was one problem. If I cooked for these people I would probably poison them.

"HARRY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, he can cook for me. Everyone starts shushing me, telling me that I was too loud or that their head hurts and they had no clue why. Well that's bull-shit. We all know why their heads hurt, they were all hung-over.

"So what are you planning to do in here?" Niall walked in and asked as he saw me preparing some things.

"Well I was going to cook. Then I remembered that I can't so I called Harry. I'm hungry, and I want food."

"That makes two of us."

"So are you hung over like the others?" I asked him.

"Irishmen don't get hung-over." He said as he stepped closer two me and thickened his accent. All of a sudden I saw a hand hit the back of Niall's head. I now knew that Harry was in the kitchen.

"Can everyone stop flirting with my sister?" Harry exclaimed.

"Well Harry what do you think happens when you put 4 horny boys in a house with me? Simple; sparks fly! Oh wait that was you and Taylor Swift!" I said as I laughed in his face, even though it was a bad joke, making a reference to his ex-something or rather was funny just to piss him off.

"Woaaah that was a good one!" Niall said as both our hands went up to meet in a high five.

"If you are going to make jokes about my love life, then no food for you." He said in all seriousness.

"Oh shit, not the food!" I said. "Ok, I'm sorry! Now will you make me food? I pleaded.

"Alright, everyone's in the living room, go sit down till I'm finished."

"Thank you!" I cheered as I kissed his cheek, walked out of the kitchen, with Niall at my toe. Viv and Michael were sitting together on the two seater chair and Niall went and sat on the floor next to Liam, Calum and Ashton. I saw both Jessie and Luke coming down the stairs together...wait, together? I swear I am always the last one to know anything around here! I have so many questions, like where is Sally and Zayn? And Luke and Jessie? Since when was that happening...? To make matters even more conflicting, there was only one seat left. Next to Louis...