Chapter 4

The plane ride took hours, and after a while, Vic came in and lied on the bed for a nap.

"Don't leave this room until we land. The guys know that if you leave while I'm sleeping that they can punish you how they feel, so I suggest not leaving. Also when we get to my house, know that I am going to brand you." He said before dosing off.

What the hell did he mean by brand? Was he going to rape me or do something else, something worse? All those questions were running through my head the rest of the flight.

~~~

Eventually we landed, and we were in a private area. Unfortunately, that meant I wasn't able to scope out my surroundings, but I was hotter than hell. I began sweating right away.

"Not so used to the heat, now are we?" The tattooed man, Mike, I think, said in a mocking tone, smirking.

I stayed silent, listening to Vic's orders of not speaking. Next to us was another car, and we piled in and drove. The drive wasn't long, and soon enough we arrived at a large, fenced off property with a large gate. There were people guarding the gate, who let us in when we approached it. Now we were surrounded by hundreds of moderately sized houses and one large one the size of a mansion in the center of all of them.

The car parked in a garage, and we emptied out.

"Come on, bitch, the big house is mine." Vic said, walking off towards it with me trailing close behind with my head hung low.

Walking in the house, I was instantly hit with cool air. I sighed in relief, causing Vic to look at me.

He walked me up to a room and opened the door. It was large but had no bed. It had a small closet, and a dirty blanket with an old tattered pillow where the bed was supposed to be.

"This will be your room. Your closet is filled with outfits I would like for you to wear every day, but you will wear the clothes you have when there are guests over," he said, guiding me to another room. 

"This room is mine, and where I will do what ever the hell I want with you." He lead me back to my room. "Sit down, I need to brand you." He said walking out

I gingerly sat down on the floor and waited for Vic to return. When he did, he was carrying a bag that he set next to me.

"Any questions before I start?" He asked.

"Um, what do you mean by branding?" I asked, my voice shaking in fear.

"Well, I have many servants, and I brand them all on the wrist with my initials so people know they are mine, but you are different than the rest if my servants. You get one on the wrist and the hip." He said, pulling out a metal rod that said 'V.F.'

He pulled a lighter out of his pocket and heated up the end until is burning hot. He grabbed my wrist and pressed the rod to it, causing me to scream out in pain.

Once he was done, he removed it, and I looked to see my wrist bright red and burning. Tears ran down my face as Vic began to take off my dress.

"Wait, no, stop! You aren't going to like what you see." I warned before he removed it.

He raised an eyebrow before pulling it down, along with my panties. He just stared in shock.

"That's a penis. What the hell are you? Some fucking tranny?" He asked.

"No, my dad caught me wearing these clothes and asked me if I was gay. Stupidly, I said yes and got kicked out. I have been living on the streets ever since." I said as Vic prepared the branding iron again.

"To be honest, I really do not give a shit," he said as he placed the next brand on my hip with me screaming in pain.

~~~

It was late, and I was lying on my bedroom floor, freezing cold under the thin blanket, if it could even be called that. I was in pain, my wrist and hip burned and were still bleeding slightly from Vic branding me.

I took a moment to let everything sink in. I finally got out of Oregon, just to be taken away, and I'm probably going to be forced to be a sex slave or something. Tears prickled at  the back of my eyes before I allowed sobs to rack my small body, shaking it. After hours, I cried myself to sleep.