Chapter 6

His deep voice sent chills down my spine. Not wanting to get in trouble, I left his office and made my way to his bedroom. I reached his room and slowly opened the door. His room was large, and the walls were a deep red. The color reminded me of blood, making the hair on my neck prickle. In the corner of the room there was an open door, and from the spot I was at, it looked like a large walk-in closet. There was a second door on the other side of the wall, which I assumed was a bathroom. I looked down at the floor and saw that it was a plush black carpet, soft under my bare feet. Lastly, I made my way to the bed. It was a king sized bed with sheets and a comforter matching the carpet. I sat down on the bed to wait for Vic, just like he asked.

After what I guess would be about twenty minutes, Vic came in. He strolled in with a smirk plastered across his flawless face. He wore a simple T-shirt and blue jeans, but one thing that stood out was the obvious pole in his pants.

"Well now, whore, I hope you're clean because I don't do condoms." He said, pacing in front of me and letting his eyes wander all over my small body.

A faint blush covered my cheeks as I nervously tucked a strand of hair behind my ears. "Um, no. I'm, um, a v-virgin." I stuttered out, my blush deepening.

"Even better," he practically growled, hunger and lust clouding his eyes.

He stood me up and began rocking his hips against mine, and I let out a soft moan, bucking my hips out and feeling myself grow hard.

I felt Vic take off my lacy top, leaving me in just my black lace panties. Vic took off his shirt, throwing it to the ground by my lacy top. His chest is hard with muscular outlines on it. His hands quickly found their way to my hips as he continued rocking his body against mine. I whimpered tangling my fingers in his hair, feeling how soft it was.

One of Vic's hands trailed down my thigh, lifting it and wrapping it around his waist. I got the hint and jumped, wrapping my other leg around him. Slowly he began sucking hickeys on my neck, leaving some on my collar bone and one on my sweet spot. I was a moaning mess by this point. Vic placed me on the bed with my back against the soft blankets and hovered over me.

Deciding to make a bold move, I took my slightly shaking hands and unbuttoned his jeans. Without hesitation, Vic slipped them off, leaving them abandoned like the rest of our clothes. With Vic just in his boxers, he hooked two fingers in the waistband of the panties I was wearing, smoothly sliding them down and tossing them to the ground. Faintly I thought I heard him mumble something under his breath about a fucking penis, but I chose to ignore it because Vic began taking off his boxers, leaving both of us completely exposed.

I looked down to his member and saw that he was huge. It was a fucking monster!

I gulped as he began lubing up his fingers.

"Be lucky you're a virgin because if not I wouldn't have even bothered stretching you," he said, slipping in a digit and moving it around, making me feel slightly uncomfortable.

He slipped in another finger and began stretching me, scissoring the two fingers and stretching me out.

He pulled out his fingers, and grabbed the lube for the second time. Popping open the cap, he squirted some on his hand and lubed up his length, wiping the extra lube on the sheets. He slowly began pressing himself in. Whimpering, I felt the tip enter me. Vic's large hands placed themselves on my hips, gripping them tightly. I hissed in pain as my burn from being branded stings and the pain of being virgin as Vic pushed himself inside me.

Eventually he was completely in, filling me up. I moaned, and he began thrusting in and out.At first, it was slow, just him trying to find my prostate. He found it quickly and rams into me with  n  hesitation, making me arch my back and moan loudly, the sound being drowned out by the bed hitting the wall behind us.

It was a constant, Vic thrusting himself in and out of me at an incredibly fast pace. I was a moaning mess, as this was the first time I had ever been intimate with someone or even been touched this way. I never touched myself, now here I was, being fucked senseless by a stranger took me as his own.

Soon Vic's thrusts became sloppy and rough, and I felt a tight feeling in the bottom of my stomach.

"Close," Vic mumbled, to himself more than me.

Soon enough I felt his dick twitch, and he shot inside me. The feeling of him cumming was just enough to send me over the edge, shooting all over myself. Groaning, Vic pulled out and handed me a tissue.

"Well, I've got stuff to do, so don't bother me until dinner, slut." Vic said while he put his clothes back on, leaving me naked and alone in his room.

I dressed myself, ignoring the shooting pain in my lower back and ass as I left Vic's room to go to mine.

Once I'm alone, I let myself cry. I can't believe I enjoyed that; he just fucking used me, and that was all he was going to do.