Chapter 18

I didn't know if I should've been ashamed or proud of myself. For the first time since the Mike incident, excluding the time with Vic, I had gotten hard. That might sound weird to some, but after what Mike did to me I thought I would never get aroused again just because of how disgusted I felt. Now here I was, staring down at my dick in the shower like a weirdo, almost like I didn't remember how to take care of this. I was about to reach for my erection to just quickly jerk off so I could get out of the shower, but Vic's offer ran through my mind. I contemplated the pros and cons for a moment before hopping out of the shower and quickly towelling off. I grabbed a plum-coloured robe that I had bought when Vic took me shopping and slipped it on before briskly walking to Vic's bedroom. This time I didn't find him in such a compromising state. Instead, he was reading. I tilted my head for a moment, not taking Vic as one to read for pleasure. Shrugging it off, I returned to my mission. Vic hadn't noticed me enter, so I quietly walked up to him and got on the bed. He glanced up at me, eyes widening at my attire. I crawled as seductively as possible toward him, trying desperately not to fall on my face, and sat right on his lap. I ran a finger across his, unfortunately, clothed chest.

"So, I considered your offer. It sounds like a good time. Also, I'm in need of some help," I told him, gesturing down to my erection. He glanced at it, and I could see the lust in his eyes when he looked back up at me. He gave me a sexy smirk and place his hands on my thighs. I sighed contently when he began to rub circles on them, before tracing up to my dick. I let out a whine as he teased, and he oh-so gently circled my tip with his finger. Finally, he grabbed it, and a loud groan of relief was tossed from my mouth. My body fell forward slightly as his hand moved, making it so my head rested against his shoulder. I sucked a few hickeys into his skin which made him release a few moans that made me even more turned on. I could feel his dick twitch beneath me, so I rocked my hips a little. His hand faltered, making me growl in frustration at the lack of movement. He started moving his hand again, faster this time, but he also rocked his hips into my ass. It felt good, but his zipper was in the way. I carefully unzipped his pants and pulled them down enough to free his dick. I started to repeat his actions, tugging on him at the same speed that he was going on me. Our moans mixed together in the air, but I knew I was getting close. Vic could tell too because he sped up to a near inhuman speed. My moans came higher pitched and more often as the muscles in my abdomen began to clench. Soon enough I shot all over our stomachs, and he kept going until I was completely finished.

As much as I wanted to collapse and take a nap, I didn't want to leave Vic hanging. I suppose he expected me to just jerk him off, but I surprised him by crawling down his legs until my nose was level with his length. I took him in my mouth, not bothering to tease him for a little bit. He let out a groan that would've made me swoon had I not been busy. I dipped my head, taking him as far in as possible. Luckily, my gag reflex didn't come into play often, so I nearly deep-throated him. I massaged his balls as I sucked him off, forcing a variety of gorgeous sounds to spill from his open mouth. I peered up at him to find a lovely sight: his hands clutched the sheets on either side of him, his eyes were clenched shut, and his hair had fallen perfectly across his pleasure-stricken face. The sight itself made me moan, which in turn made him moan from the vibrations, but I kept going. He was definitely holding out longer than me, but I could tell that his moans were getting more desperately. I moved up to focus directly on his tip, sliding my tongue across his slit. That pushed him over the edge because suddenly he was spilling into my mouth. I took as much as I could to see how he would react to me swallowing. The rest of it was splattered across my cheeks and chin. When Vic had calmed down, he looked at me and gently wiped the cum away with a finger. He held it in front of my mouth, and, keeping eye contact, I kitten-licked it all off. That obviously impressed him, so I felt proud of myself. I got up to leave, but two arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back on to the bed. I felt Vic's chest on my back and smiled. He was actually cuddling me, and I liked it. I stayed awake for a while longer, listening to the occasional snores that came from Vic and thinking hard about our odd relationship. After a lot of scenarios that made my head spin, I decided not to think about it too much. I was no longer freaked out by sexual activities, and I had a master/cuddle buddy. Things were definitely looking up from when I first got here.

Hey, guys! I'm sorry it's short, and I'm sure there are dozens of errors, but I did type this on my phone. I know I said I probably wouldn't update because I don't have my laptop, but you guys were so understanding and nice that I thought you deserved an update. I hope you enjoyed a little smutty smut, even though it was just a blowjob and masturbation. Hopefully, I'll update this again in the near future, even without my laptop. See ya later!