Epilogue

It's been about a year and half since Vic and I confessed our feelings. A few weeks after that Christmas, he took me out on a real date, and we became official. I was not all that proud to admit that I teared up a bit when he asked me, but I accepted that my emotions liked to get the best of me. Since then, we were going strong, both romantically and sexually. Even though I wasn't his sex slave anymore, we were still quite the kinky couple. Speaking of slaves, I helped- more along the lines of convinced- Vic to free the slaves. A wage was offered for those who wanted to stay, but very few did. As for those who left, Vic threatened them with their lives if he ever found out they told the police about him, but other than that he was very polite to everyone. Luckily, Awsten, Otto, and Geoff stayed behind and were a part of the staff. We hung out outside of the house a lot more from their newfound freedom, and our friendship grew tremendously.

Although he had freed his slaves, Vic still liked to pretend he was a big, bad drug dealer, but he couldn't fool me. I knew that he was actually a teddy bear, but sometimes I would pretend he was in charge just to make him feel good. Even knowing that he wasn't bad to the bone, he was a true gangster. He still went on trips for dealings and writing peace treaties for rival gangs, but he started taking me with him on occasion. When he took me with him, he would hire someone to guard the house. If I stayed behind, he trusted me to be cautious and stay out of trouble. He could lecture me all he wanted, but past the front of being tough, I could see that he only did it out of love. Words couldn't express how grateful I was to have someone finally care for me, even if he was an ass sometimes. He knew I hated it when he would leave his socks on the floor, but he started doing it on purpose. Sometimes I just wanted to smack him, but then I would want to kiss it better. He made me feel all kinds of things, but at the end of the day I still adored him.

Mike ran away to Tijuana, where he met a dancer named Alysha. Last I heard, they had five kids and were constantly moving across Mexico to hide from the police. Apparently Mike was now an assassin, but evidently not a very good one if he kept getting caught. It didn't matter to me either way, as long as he was out of our lives. Unfortunately, sometimes Vic would get sad and miss his brother, the one who didn't run around raping and killing people, but with some cookies, cuddles, and his favourite movie, he would be just fine. He claimed that I was the one that always made him feel better, but we all knew Otto's snicker-doodles were the real trick to cheering him up.

Many people had asked us if we were going to get engaged anytime soon, or if we were planning for marriage yet. This caused me to think about it often, and Vic did as well. We came to a mutual conclusion that we were perfectly happy with how we were, and that a wedding would be a little further down the road. Both of us were completely content with staying boyfriends for the time being, and even though Geoff wanted us to get married, being our number one fan and all, we just had to tell him no. However, I promised that he could help plan the wedding when it came time. He looked absolutely ecstatic at that.

It still amazed me how being kidnapped had changed my life so much, and that over the course of just a couple years I had gone through so much, good and bad, and made it out with three best friends, a loving boyfriend, and a place I could honestly call home. Turns out, it wasn't so bad being stuck in a drug dealer's possession.

Wow, it's over. What a way to celebrate New Year's Day (aye, I can rhyme). I'm sorry the end is so cheesy, but I couldn't think of anything better than to just tie up all the loose ends. I might come back and rewrite it, but right now, I'm trying to focus on my other story 'Found at Midnight'. Since this story is finished, go check out that one, or my other finished story, 'A Trophy Daddy's Trophy Little', if you like a little DD/LB Kellic. I'll also soon be starting a new story, and if you areI interested in making a cover for it, please PM me! I am awful at making covers, and I'd love it if someone would help me out. Anyway, thank you all so much for your reads, votes, and comments. I loved reading all of your comments and reactions to this story, and I want to thank you over and over for reading. I love you guys so much, and I hope I'll see ya soon!