Chapter 9

"I was going to let you settle in for a bit before bringing you in here, but I suppose you got too excited to wait. That's perfectly fine with me," he says, walking slowly towards me. Suddenly, he grips my throat tightly, "But don't fucking snoop through my house. You are not welcome in here unless I want to be in here. I don't if you are horny or tired or dying, we will come in here and fuck whenever and however I want, do you understand, slave?"

I shook against his grip, gasping desperately for air. I attempted to nod, and he released me. I fell against the wall, folding over and trying to catch my breath. He sauntered away from me, and I watched as he walked over to the black wardrobe. The doors opened to reveal the props of a sub's wet dream. The inside was decorated with a large assortment of whips, riding crops, collars, leashes, gags, blindfold, butt plugs, vibrators. If you can imagine it going up someone's ass, it was there. I gaped at the collection and started to panic as he looked over the objects. I hoped he would just slap me and let me go, but now I was really going to get it. I could feel my sandwich coming back up when I saw the whip in his hand.

He sauntered over to me, running the strip of leather through his hands tauntingly. I started to back up, trying to get away, but I fell backwards onto a black bench. Vic smirked at me and stood over me. I was too afraid to look up at him, so I stared down at my feet. Unfortunately, he grabbed my chin and forced me to meet his eyes.

"Bad slaves get punishment. I know we haven't thoroughly discussed rules and their corresponding consequences, but you should know it's common decency not to snoop through someone's house," he scolded. I whimpered as his grip on my chin tightened before he let go. He takes a step back and motions for me to turn around.

"Now, pet, I want your thighs against the bench and your hands flat against the wall, got it?" He demanded. I nodded and went to get in the position, but a quick crack against my arm stopped me. I grabbed the already-red area and winced at the stinging pain. Vic shook his head at me.

"You are to respond verbally at all times, unless instructed otherwise, and you will refer to me as 'Sir'. Got it?" I almost nodded again, but I caught myself.

"Ye-yes, Sir," I said, once more getting into the position he told me to. The bench is cold against my bare thighs; in fact, the entire room is freezing, and this stupid lingerie is definitely not helping. I pressed my palms against the wall and waited for the impending sting of the whip across my back. Soon enough, I gasped in pain as the leather slid across my skin. I stumbled out of the stance for a moment, but quickly corrected myself so as to not get into more trouble.

"That was one. I want you to count them out," Vic said from behind me.

"Yes, Sir," I managed to choke out, trying to keep tears from spilling from my eyes. I had never been so much as flicked in the forehead before, so this pain was something entirely new, and I wasn't handling it well at all. The whip flew again, but this time I managed to stay in place.

"Two-o, Sir," I mumbled.

"Three, S-sir."

"Fo-our, Sir."

"Shit, five, Sir."

"Si-ix, Sir."

He went up to ten, and I could feel the skin on my back and ass burning. I only hoped none of the marks were bleeding. I would hate it if scars were left from this. Sadly, I was fairly sure that when I leave- if I leave this place, that I will have countless scars across my body. I'm sure I would fuck up plenty of times before managing to escape, and surely he won't go easy on me in the future.

I didn't move when I heard him return the whip to the wardrobe. I decided it would be best to wait until he gave me permission to leave before I did anything. Sure enough, a few moments later he walked up to me and ran a hand across my back. I hissed in pain, digging my fingernails into the wall. He smirked at my reaction and hands me a white tube.

"This will help your back. I can't have you lagging in your work or sexual activities because of a little pain, right?" He said. "You may return to your room now. Don't let me catch you in here without my permission again."

"Yes, Sir," I replied weakly. He nodded and left the room. I stood up slowly, trying not to aggravate my back any more than Vic has already. I stiffly walked back to my room and tried desperately to smear the cream all across my back. I gave up on the areas I couldn't reach and lied on my stomach on my pathetic mattress. I suppose I could look at the bright side: I had survived two days in this guy's house. I was still alive.