Chapter 1 - Gone, Gone, Gone

I had one more box to pack and I was completely ready to move all five boxes out to the moving van. Except for one. The last box held all of my gadgets. My laptop, desktop, iHome dock, that stuff. My camera equipment had it's own little box and both of those boxes would be riding with me.

Our flight to the states was in an hour and a half. That gave us all time to pack the boxes in the van and say goodbye to the place. It took me twenty minutes but I just sat in my bedroom not wanting to leave this place. I walked through the house for the last time. I sat on the naked bed and looked at the bare four walls around me.

"Troye!" I heard. "Troye! Sweety, we're leaving. We have got to make our flight!"

Those are the words I was dreading.

I had fought my mum on this.

I recalled the memory.

*Flashback*

"Mum, what about my friends? What about school? I have a life you know!" I argued.

"Troye, I know you have a life! But you'll still have one when we move to the States." She replied.

"I just- what about The Crazy 8, Spud? I'm going to have to travel farther and plane tickets are expensive!" I had started up again.

"Mum, all I am saying is I don't want to move. I love it here."

"I get it sweetheart. But don't you want to know what it's like to live in the States? You've travelled there quite often for YouTube gatherings and to just see some friends you've made off of YouTube. Minnesota is beautiful. It's very vintage and picture-esque." Mum had said.

"I don't know. It snows there!" And then I had stormed off.

***

I had realized later how much I had hurt my mother and apologized. We were walking out the front door.

"I hope a fan buys this house." I said sadly and reluctantly walked away.

"I am going to miss this place, Troye." My younger brother, Tyde, said.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"Me too, buddy. Me too." I confessed.

I hopped into the car with the rest of my family and buckled up.

"Off we go. Gonna miss this place. Goodbye Australia." I tweeted. I also posted on Instagram.

"It's just so sad." I mumbled.

"Hm?" Tyde asked.

"Nothing, Tyde. Nothing."

We arrived at the airport and waited15 minutes to board the plane. Once we were in our seats and prepared for liftoff, we, of course, lifted off. We were on our way to Minnesota, there was no going back. The sickness in my stomach could have been unbearable if it weren't for the spearmint gum in my mouth.

Tyde was the person I was seated next to. And, knowing Tyde, he would talk my ear off. I stuck the headphones on my head and drifted into a deep sleep.

*******

Stay tuned guys!!