Chapter 22 - Skyfall

I screamed myself awake this time. The room was dim and I couldn't see very well as they had drugged me. Great. I tried to open my eyes wider and allowed my peripheral vision to do it's job. I didn't even know if this was a dream or not so I was getting even more uneasy by the second. Just then, as I was taking deep breaths to keep me from vomiting, Tyde was crouching down in front of me.

"You're awake. Bud..." He tried to get my attention. He snapped his fingers to make my wandering eyes focus on his. But I didn't want to try anymore.

I had a question, though. Just one. Mum, dad, I knew where they were but, "Where's Tyler?"

"Funny you should ask because I was just going to tell you about Tyler." He said.

"Why... is it funny?" This should be enough right here to turn me into a schizophrenic, if I wasn't one already.

"Just look." Tyde got out of my way.

Tyler was standing up against the wall, looking beautiful as ever. They had put handcuffs on his wrists and had gagged him. Why was my family fixing to kill Tyler and I? Did they secretly have somethings against being gay? If so, that would be the thing that hurt the most. The look of fright on his face, in his eyes had me going mad. I've wanted to be with him this entire time, but now that we could see each other and hold one another's gaze I couldn't even walk over to him as I was chained up too.

"Tyler." I called out.

That fact that he wasn't able to speak at the moment was bumming me out. It was complete and utter torture to not be able to hear his voice or his piercing laugh. I hadn't heard his contagious laugh in such a long while. Was there no one that didn't like his laugh? Everything about him made me smile. But now I was sure there was no way I would ever see that smile again.

My gaze still held his, it had been this way for five minutes. Finally, Tyde broke the uneasy silence. "C'mon Tyler, lets go. We've got more business to deal with."

And in less than the blink of an eye, Tyler's hands were free, unbound, and he took the bandana out of his mouth. Then he smiled, but it wasn't anything near nice. Some could say that I was catching flies because my jaw hung so low. I wouldn't give a damn about that though. All I had to say was, "Why? Why would you do this to me?" Tears welled up in my eyes and I couldn't think of anything else to say but, "Why?"

"Well, Troye, what can I tell you? It was all just an act." Tyde told me.

"What- What do you mean?"

"You really want to know why?" He asked me and I nodded. I really wanted to know.

Tyde began the story.

*flashback*

Tyde pulled Tyler's arm behind his back and pinned it. "Ah! Okay, okay! Just hear me out!" Tyler cried out in pain.

"I'm listening, don't worry."

"All right, I'll do whatever you want. Just, please don't hurt me!" Moments of silence went by.

Tyde had come out of no where and attacked Tyler, pulling him into the alleyway. He'd spoken quickly saying he would only hurt Tyler if he screamed. But, Tyler being a drama queen, screamed and Tyde hurt Tyler again.

"What do you want from me? Money?!" He asked.

Tyde stared his down. The stare read, "You know I don't want your money."

"Troye. You know him, my scrawny older brother. You've been talking to him for a little while, haven't you?"

Tyler knew that Tyde had all cruel intentions. "You want T- Troye?"