Chapter Two

The bluntness of some people was despicable. He had never seen these boys before and now he was to look for them himself in a crowd of 100 people. No one wanted to help, they were already in their stupid groups and just kept to themselves.

A group of five were seen as Louis trotted over towards them, trying to look as subtle and easy looking as possible, though he was as stiff as a stick. So when Louis got to the boys, he stuttered uncontrollably.

"U-uh, a-are you guys.. um--,"

"Are you Louis?" A lad in a tank top and tanned body asked with a goofy smile. Louis nodded, calming down his nerves mildly and substantially making himself feel well fit into the group. "I'm Justin, Hi!"

Louis shook his hand quickly as the boys all quickly introduced themselves. Louis was never good with names, which was a worry to him. He was starting to frantically pick out his flaws against the others around him. There were 3 people in his group that looked exactly like each other and it was as confusing as fuck. Harry, Ashton and George, god. He can hardly recognise them as different people anymore.

Nick gave off the most snub towards Louis. He was obviously jealous, maybe of Louis' looks or Louis' bum. Any how, Nick didn't find Louis very friendly and vice versa was induced. Louis stood around while the chaps bickered about some of the girls in the competition before one ofthe curly boys started to complain that his legs were hurting. God, they were so skinny in those tight jeans. No wonder why they must hurt.

The lads traveled with each other, grabbng their key laid down on the front reception desk. Their bags were in front of the elevator, picking them up and going up the elevator to room 402. Louis was expecting much less of what he saw in his room.

Well, he was a model.

Bedrooms with 2 beds, a kitchenette and 2 bathrooms. Not to mention the view of London by the wall-sized window. It was pure paradise.

And they were only in London.

"What do you guys wanna eat?" Justin called with a smile, holding a phone to his ear as he looked at the menu in front of his eyes, speaking out some possible menu selections. In the end, the boys decided on the regular special order which was filled with ribs, tacos, meat and more meat. The boys were drooling from their mouths just thinking about the food they'll soon receive.

"Alright," One of the curly boys beamed, clasping his hands together as the boys sprawled out on the couches in the lounge, Louis sitting alone in a beanbag. "So, shall we allocate room mates?"

And Louis suddenly felt left out. He knew these boys bonded before hand and Louis didn't really get along with anyone at the first meeting. He was surely surprised when he was picked first by one of the lads.

"Louis, bunk with me." Justin grinned, standing up and ruffling Louis' brown hair, lifting him to stand to walk to their room together. The boys also selected their bunkers. Ashton with Harry and Nick with George. All was sorted as the lads soon were interupted from their one on one bonding time by the knock of the door from room service.

Eating was messy and loud but no one cared. Might as well get all this shitty, messy little boy style out of their system before they turn into posh models. Resting back with stomachs popping out, Ashton, Louis supposed, started to speak.

"How'd you think you're gonna go tomorrow?" Louis could listen to the Australian boy talk all day.

"Depends on what we're doing but ya know.. think I might do okay," Harry shrugged, licking up a rib bone to finish it completely. "Ya think you're going to get into the top 25?"

"Hoping to make it to 15," Louis added. "I want this so badly."

"I think we all do." Nick spat at Louis. Awkward tension wasn't only between the two, it was with the rest of the group also now.