Chapter Nineteen

"I understand, don't worry," Luke mumbled, smiling as he patted Harry's shoulder. He walked over to Nick, pairing up with him and leaving Louis and Harry together.

Harry felt really bad. He didn't want Luke to be with Nick but he didn't want himself to either. Louis was an immediate no-no. Louis smiled, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and guiding him over to Liam who gave them a bright smile.

"We're a team,"

"Good, here you go," Liam handed their details. "Good luck, you two. You need to be back at... 2:54 exactly otherwise your points will be deducted."

"Thanks mate," Harry gave him a thumbs up, Louis already running off with the envelope. Harry shouted for him, the two running towards the red cars and jumping into one. The driver immediately took them to their first location, unknown to Louis and Harry. 

Louis opened the envelope. He shared it between himself and Harry, reading through it loudly.

"Keep the chemistry," Louis pulled a baffled look. "That's it?"

"Maybe it could be something to do with the shoot we did together, remember? We have to keep up the chemistry,"

"Harry, these are photo challenges, love. They wouldn't do the same thing twice,"

"Well, what else in modelling terms could it mean?" 

Harry and Louis were oblivious to the fact chemistry was something else. Arriving at the studio, both of them took off through the door and introduced themselves. Immediately, they were guided into the photoroom.

"Oh," Louis caught on. "Chemistry,"

They were greeted by the photographer who gave them a quick brief of what he was looking for. Intimacy, vibracy and a little bit of craziness. Louis thought he and Harry could pull this off easily.

Next thing they knew, people were starting to roll in and taking Louis and Harry's clothes off. Both were wearing black underwear, as asked by Liam in the early morning, and were left in their tight briefs only. They had to remain comfortable and frankly, Louis was.

Stepping onto set, a little cart was rolled in front of them with 6 dishes, all filled to the brim with colourful powders. 

"Do what you like with it. Eat it, it's not toxic. Throw it on each other. Just be careful not to get it up your nose or anything. You won't have to worry. It's simple stuff you don't need to worry about," He reassured, setting up the camera while Harry dipped his finger into the one with magenta powder inside it. He tasted it, not being too fond of the taste as he spat it out.

"Don't do that,"

"It tasted horrid!"

"Don't spit, moron. We're in front of professionals," Louis growled, facing the photogrpaher for further instruction.

"Okay, in 5, 4, 3, 2," He gave a click, starting to snap pictures. Louis immediately grabbed a handful of lemon yellow powder, throwing it into Harry's face. Harry coughed, choking and suffocating through the powder before Louis pulled him in, smacking a kiss on his cheek and peeling off some of the yellow powder onto his lips. The photo would look epic. He was hoping it would anyways. 

Harry dipped three fingers into the blue, stroking them across Louis' cheek and laughing. Louis was the one who started a powder fight, throwing rays of colour into the air and wiping his hands on Harry's chest. Louis thought he was too close for camera but the photographer loved it. Absolutely loved it. 

Colours were all over their skins now, Harry looking mostly like a fucked up avatar and Louis just looking like a rainbow gyspy. There were marks where Harry had gripped his skin too hard, blue streaks over his back, arms and neck. Their faces were hardly touched, Harry's yellow powder over his face now rubbed off. Louis was dangerously close to hitting lips with Harry, trying so hard not to just grab and kiss him.