Chapter Thirty Three

***edit: I changed the chapter up a bit because there were a few errors with names. The next chapter will explain x

- - - -

Louis was at Guess that following morning, Harry at one of the main offices for CK. His leg was bouncing up and down from nervousness. Paul walked in with a smile, looking a little tired - probably from the late night flight back here.

He took out a stack of paper, like his contract, except this time it was for the publicity Harry was going to receive with that VS model. He can admit openly he's attracted to these girls, but he's got Louis. He loved Louis. He didn't want any one else, and Harry still can't get that into Louis' damn head.

"So," Paul sneered. "You'll need to read through and sign at the places needed."

He took a pen and Harry clicked it open. He read the pages. There's so many rules and Harry thinks that maybe this was something which could send him to jail if he wasn't careful.

The model under contract is not allowed to show any signs of male affection to others or himself. What the fuck? 

The model under contract must attend all publicized events and interviews with absolute consideration on what to say and act beforehand. 

The model under contract is not allowed to deem whatsoever to being homosexual, bisexual etc.

"Why?" Harry asked, still not understanding the entire concept. "Is there something wrong with me being in love with Louis?"

"Harry, you see," Paul sighed, leaning forward on his desk and eyeing Harry carefully. "Girls like models, male models, and girls who see hot male models - especially the young kind like you - are more likely to buy our product."

"Bu--"

"The more money we get in, the more money you have to yourself, yes?" He asked for Harry's confirmation. Harry nodded. "Good, now, read on."

He did, and it only got worse. Harry's grinding his teeth by the time he signs the booklet. Paul took it from him. He felt like he was signing his life away. Paul spoke to someone over his intercom, asking her to come in. She walked in with her heels high and her hair long. She smiled to Harry and the first thing he noticed about her was her massively dark eyebrows.

"Harry, this is Cara Delevingne," He stood and walked to the pretty lady, standing tall in her heels and shooting a grin to Harry. Harry stood to courteously shake her hand. He can see that she didn't want this either and he thinks that maybe him and Cara might be good on that same boat. "You two will be with each other a lot. I'll call you when we've organized a date. You have some time to yourselves for now."

He dismissed them, Harry and Cara walking out from the office and building altogether. He didn't want to leave her right now, it'll be awkward enough. Cara stood next to Harry with a soft smile. She's a bit apprehensive. Harry started them off.

"So, I know this is going to take some getting used to."

"Yeah," She muttered. "I'm sorry.'

"Don't apologize, it isn't your fault."

"Just this entire thing is going to fuck your mind over, Harry. I don't want you crashing and burning right now. It's going to get a lot tougher and I think we can make this work if we try to sort things out between ourselves."

"How long have you been modelling for?"

"Only a couple of years, with the big business any way," She sighed. "It's a great job, it's been my passion for such a long time. It's just the fact that all this publicity and stuff ruins you. I wish it wasn't like this. It's hard enough as it is."