Chapter Fourty Two

Harry's had enough. 

He's sitting in the waiting room of the CK headquarters. He's due in Paul's office in a few. He made a call to see him. Harry had some discussing to do. 

He's had enough of the fighting with Louis, he's had enough with trying to prove he's right. If Louis wanted him to do this, so be it. He might as well try for Louis. It's Louis. He loved Louis so much more than he loved his job. He would rather spend his days with Louis rather than keep this up for the next ten years. Harry can't do this anymore. He's not going to deal with CK's shit anymore.

"Harry," The receptionist called. "He's ready to see you."

Harry stood and straightened out his clothing. It's awkward coming into the office with the same clothing as yesterday, but Harry didn't care. By the end of today, no one will care about Harry's choice of clothing, or anything. He's going to do something horrible to himself, just to make Louis happy.

He entered, seeing Paul with a greedy grin across his face - a transaction must have come through for Harry and Cara's publicity images. Harry sighed and sat in front of his boss, and twiddled his thumbs. Paul glared at him with question.

"What's the matter, Harry?" He asked, seeming at least a little caring. Harry faced him with confidence, but the eyes of a devil were seen and Harry became an abused kitten all over again. 

"Paul--"

"By the way, Harry, your photos were exceptional," He interrupted. "Both you and Cara are starting to get the real good hang of this. When she gets back, I would like you two to take a trip to one of the modelling shows and sit front row with the cameras. It'll be perfect for the new page spread on you two--"

"Paul," Harry cut in front. "I'm not doing it."

He looked furious. "Are you not following the rules?"

"I don't want to be here anymore," Harry told him bluntly. "I want to quit."

"Quit?" He's absolutely fuming. "Harry, you're not quitting. You can't quit, you're not allowed to quit! You have a job to do!"

"I-I... I don't want to be here anymore," Harry admitted again. "Please, don't ask me why. I-I just don't think this is the job for me."

"Your career will be ruined, Styles!"

"I know," He said in short. "I-I know, I don't care."

He fell back into his chair with a frown on his face. Harry doesn't care about any of this, and Paul was wishing that now he added a time line to Harry's contract. 

"Jesus, Harry, why the fuck did you have to do this now?!" He cursed at him. "Just when everything's starting to come up as good for you and Cara? You realize you're literally losing millions right now?"

Harry gulped. Millions. He's losing millions of dollars. "I-I know."

"Harry, why?" He questioned coldly. "Why decide this now? Why not in a few months time? You still have a lot of potential in you. We can't lose someone like you in the company right now."

"I don't want to wait a few months. I want this to happen now," Harry stated. "Now."

"Harry, you're being an idiot about this," He warned.

"I don't care."

"You're risking everything, for the rest of your life. You're only twenty, Harry," Paul mentioned. "You're ruining your--"

"I know, for god sakes!" Harry screamed. "I want to quit, rip up that damn contract, take away my money! I'm done, and I'm not coming back!"

Paul was horrified. "Harry--"