Chapter Fourty Three

The noise of a door opening and closing brought Louis awake, not that he managed to get any sleep all night anyway.

He looked to the corridor from the couch, seeing the shadow near. Harry appeared, and Louis launched for him and brought him into a hug. Harry stood without any intention to comfort Louis. Louis squeaked and presses his head into his chest. Harry's heartbeat was stable and it didn't seem excited to see Louis. Louis drew back and glared at Harry with watery eyes.

"You came home," Louis smiled. Harry gave him a smile too. "Harry, I--"

"I'm only coming back to get my things," He told coldly. His smile wore away. So did Louis'.

"W-What?"

"I'm coming back to collect my things, clothes, luggage-- whatever you want to call it," Harry sounded bitter. "Don't bother me, all right, I'll be out of your hair in around ten minutes."

"Harry!" Louis shouted, snatching his wrist and holding it tight. "Don't leave me."

Harry rolled his eyes. "Yeah, all right. When pigs grow wings and fly around the city."

"Harry!"

"Louis, you don't understand, do you? You made me lose my job, you made me do everything for you, comfort you, cook for you, and you expect me to come back to you after you've treated me horribly?"

"You said I didn't treat you awfully..."

"Guess what, Louis?" Harry said. "Some people lie, and people do it because they feel sorry for others. My care factor, right now, for you is at absolute zero."

Louis pouted his lip out, looking up to Harry with his eyes shiny but dull. "I'm sorry."

"A thousand sorry's later, and then we'll talk," Harry snapped, forcing his arm back and going downstairs to retrieve his things from the bedroom. He's out of the house five minutes later and Louis was left to cry on the couch again.

******

i'm sorry xx

It's his seventh message, Harry sighed, and he put his phone to the side again to hear it buzz for the eighth time in a row.

i'm sorry x

He didn't mean it seriously, and if he knew Louis was going to take a thousand sorry's later seriously, he wouldn't have said it. Louis won't shut up, and he's going to throw his phone out the hotel window in a few seconds if he doesn't leave Harry at peace.

He's look for a job in the newspaper. He's sunk to the lowest of the low. He can't go back to CK, and he can't call Liam to tell the bad news because he'll go off his nut. He's circling around a garbage collector, and a truck driver. He exhaled with agony. He doesn't want to do this.

Louis messaged again and Harry turned off his phone, flipping to his pillow and screaming into it. He's so damn pissed off; he's never been this pissed off. He's completely lost everything because of this fucking loser, and Harry wanted some serious payback in order accept Louis' apology.

******

He's with Paul and another client walked in. Kelly, her badge said, and she looked to be a professional photographer.

She sat beside Louis with a grin, her teeth extra white and food free. Louis shook her hand in greeting and faced the boss who started to talk about a photo shoot which might come up sooner than Louis thought.

"So, Louis. Kelly here decided that maybe she'd like you to do a small commercial for her client's new product for men's underwear," Paul told. "She'll need you to be by the Williamson's Lake by six tomorrow morning."