Chapter Twenty Four

The photo on the right is written in the story. xo

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Give me that!"

"Louis, don't you fucking delete that!" Harry snapped at Louis, grabbing at his waist and pulling him back onto the couch. "That's a cute photo! If you delete that--"

"Whoops."

Louis sat back down onto Harry's lap with a bitter smirk. Harry received his phone back from the sly idiot who hated the selfie Harry just took of the both of them. Harry seemed to be obsessed with it, claiming he needed a new picture for his background instead of the one of his mum and him when he was a little boy. Louis found it charming, refusing to take a good photo with Harry to replace it.

"You're a twit."

"Excuse me. I'm not the one forcing someone else to take a photo."

"You love cameras!"

"Says who?"

"Louis, you're on a modelling show. You're meant to love cameras since you're in front of one almost half the time."

"Reminds me, what's the time now?" Louis asked him, bending back into Harry's chest to have a view of his phone. "6:40. Ugh, 20 more minutes."

"Might as well spend the time taking a nice picture for the background then?"

Louis hit his thigh. "In your fucking dreams."

"Please, Lou?" Harry begged, his bottom lip pouting out like a lost puppy. Louis grinched, folding his arms and glaring at Harry from the corner of his eye. Harry didn't move, using his hands to pray to Louis with the phone in between his palms. Louis wasn't stupid. He wasn't going to take selfies with Harry, because honestly, what was the point of taking selfies?

Louis rethinks everything again in a span of 5 seconds. After 7, Louis and Harry wouldn't be able to mix in case they're caught by camera. And from then on, they're going to elimination, and then, Louis or Harry might be eliminated and then, Louis might not ever be able to take a selfie with Harry again.

"Okay," Louis twisted himself to kiss Harry's nose. "One more."

"A couple more."

"Styles, don't push it!"

"Well, I might look ugly."

"Psh, you? Ugly?" Louis scoffed, leaning back into Harry's chest, wrapping Harry's arm around his waist. "C'mon, don't wait."

Harry places the phone's back side towards them and with a click and a flash, the photo was taken. Harry turned the iPhone around to see the picture was almost perfect except the lighting was rather peculiar. He took another, Harry moving too fast for the photo to come out blurry. Louis was becoming agitated.

"You can't take photos."

"Hey! Stop with the sledging!"

"Dickhead." Louis laughed, posing quickly for the - hopefully - last photo. Harry grinned, turning the phone around before he glared harshly at Louis.

"Really?"

"I was bored."

"You couldn't take a nice one for me?!"

"Hey, you look fine and I'm happy with it," Louis kissed his cheek, moving off his legs to stand from the couch. "No more selfies. We need to get ready."

Harry rolled his eyes, watching Louis walk away slowly still sleepy. Harry looked down at the photo, smiling at how cute Louis' expression was. He saved it as his wallpaper, sighing when falling back into the couch realizing just how much he was in love with Louis.