Chapter Twenty One

Louis was looking to the ceiling of the house, feeling the feather feel of the blush brush on his cheeks. He opened his eyes, staring at himself in the mirror now with a tinge of pink lighting up his face. Niall bend down to face level, glaring into the mirror with Louis.

"Yeah, I think we're done with you," Niall grinned, taking off the small blanket around Louis' designer clothing. "You ready?"

"I could be better," Louis admitted. "So, any tips?"

"Louis, you'll do great. You're a great actor and we all know you'll be the star of this video,"

"Taking favourites, are we?" Louis asked as Niall laughed aloud, clapping a hand over Louis' leather jacket covered shoulder.

"See you in hell, mate."

************

"There, Harry. Just get out and twist your body towards the camera so you're really getting the full dramatic effect," The director asked him, Harry nodding and dipping his feet into the pool water and tensing up. He soon dove into the pool, reappearing on the surface and taking in a deep breath before putting his head underwater.

Louis rolled his eyes. The dickhead was trying to show off. It was a little obvious that they were now in a fight and no one liked it. Actually, everyone hated it. No one liked the fact Louis and Harry would scream at each other the second they felt each other's presence in the room. No one could sort them out and no one talked to Louis or Harry about their complications.

Louis folded his arms as he was told to relax. The shoot required Louis to run out to the pool area, screaming for Harry that there was a package out the front that gained the curious interest of all the models. It was an ad for the new campaign for Vitamin Water, and Louis hated Vitamin Water.

The shooting of the video started and Louis was least impressed with his role. He had to act. It was only an act. He just needed to watch Harry walk out of the pool, flipping his hair and just looks so fucking sexy. Louis can't be indulged by it though. He had to try.

He had to remember that boy who screamed profanities at him, who called him a liar and the one that lied to him. He had to remember that idiot who wouldn't stop emotionally abusing him.

And soon enough, Louis just forgot Harry Styles was a normal human being who he used to love. He saw him as a threat, an enemy.

The director called action, the shooting of Louis running out to the pool area being filmed. Louis was trying to be melodramatic, smiling fakely to Harry and calling out to him.

"There's a package at the door!"

Of course, Louis' voice sounded so bright and cheerful but Harry knew that the boy was pissed and broken inside. Harry was too. And frankly, he couldn't care that much. He started his scene, Louis now out of frame and standing aside with folded arms and a straight face. Harry flicked his hair out of the water, running a hand through his messy, wet curls and licking his plump lips. Not like they were wet enough already or anything.

Show off.

Harry was now shot coming out of the pool with his body dipping wet from head to toe. Louis was now back in frame, throwing Harry a towel and backing away slightly. The director shouted out a cut before glaring at Louis.

"Louis. You'll need to act friendly towards him. Even if he's wet, just put an arm around him or something to guide him to the package," He ordered. "Maybe even his wrist and just laugh with him. Make it look a little more realistic."

It would be more realistic if Harry wasn't such a fucking cock towards him. Everything would be real. The smiles, the laughing, everything. Harry just ruined everything.