Chapter Fourty Eight

"Are you joking?!"

He received a call at eleven at night and Harry's staring at Louis, anxiety filling his system. Louis had the phone pressed hard to his ear and he's gaping at Harry now. Oh, this looked to be good.

"When?" Louis asked. He flopped his hand about to seek Harry's hand, holding it in a tight grasp and listening to the person over the phone. All Harry could hear was small mumbles. "Okay! Okay! I'll be there."

He hung up and faced Harry, glowing brighter than the moon outside. Harry raised his eyebrows in question and Louis nodded. Harry launched forward and tackled Louis down into the mattress, kissing his neck, and collarbones, and face, and literally everywhere. Louis screamed and clutched at Harry's shirt, giggling and trying to call for mercy.

"You are seriously amazing!" Harry grinned. "Holy fuck, you're modelling for Alex, Lou!"

"You're coming with me," Louis told. "You get a special seat, Harry. I'm making sure you do, especially since you're the one who got this for me."

Harry shook his head. "No, you did this for you."

"You took the photos."

"And you were the one looking absolutely stunning in all those photographs." Harry smooched his nose and simpered. "Shit, I can't believe it, Lou."

"I can't believe this actually all worked out," Louis admitted. "Harry, I'm modelling for Alex Perry!"

Harry squealed into Louis' neck and sprinkled loads of kisses onto him again. They end up naked, somehow, and else where after that before sleeping in each other's arms with excitement for the runway in two days time.

******

Harry exited the bar and headed alone into the shopping district. He had just quit his bar job and he's sure Brett wasn't too impressed with him. Harry didn't care and walked with a skip in his step. Louis runway was tonight and he's sure Louis was going to absolutely kill it.

He bought some food for the house and found his way into Burberry to buy a new coat. Louis insisted him to spend as much as he wanted on clothing, so that's Harry's intention for today. He called a taxi for home an hour later and went back to the penthouse to see Louis still fast asleep in bed. It's two in the afternoon and Louis' runway was at six. 

Harry put the gorceries away and unfolded his clothing to hang up. He gently shook Louis and woke him up with a kiss on the forehead. Louis groaned and stuffed his face further into the pillow. Harry laughed softly and swept Louis' hair from his face and tried to talk to him.

"Lou, it's late afternoon," Harry whispered, a kiss being placed on his temple. "You need to get ready for runway, love. It's not going to look too good if you're late."

"Just five more minutes, Haz."

"And you'll keep saying that until it reaches five and you'll yell at me for not waking you up any earlier."

Louis turned over and sighed, opening his eyes and glaring at Harry with a pout. "Your ex-boss called me today, Harry."

Definitely not the first thing Harry would expect to come out of Louis' mouth. "What?"

"He called me about court," Louis frowned. "He wanted to go in early today but I said no because of this runway. He's angry at me now, H, and I don't know what to do."

"How did he even get your number?"

"I don't know, Harry. I think he might have talked to Maurice. I'm worried if he did. I don't want Maurice to get involved with this because I know he'll put consequences on me. I don't want to lose this runway today and I'm... I'm just so fucked in my mind about it."