Epilogue

kinda based on jay's wedding and a couple of headcanons from it.

last chapter and i'm literally cryingwaoufdvj

Toasts were given and drinks were spilt. Harry's sure half of these people at the wedding were already drunk, and it hadn't even hit eight o'clock. He's pretty sure Louis was tipsy from the champagne. He looked over to the married couple, now taking their steps to the dancefloor for their first dance, and Perrie looked simply gorgeous.

Zayn took her hand and the song started to play. Harry couldn't recognize it, but it was a beautiful piece with violins, or maybe even a string quartet. They waltzed around the floor, the hundreds of people in the crowd watching them. Harry suddenly felt an arm around his waist and he looks down to see Louis grinning up to him.

"Hi," Harry whispered.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" 

Harry became confused. "W-What? Leave these two--"

"No, like... just for a minute," Louis confirmed. Harry looked to Perrie and Zayn dancing gracefully once more. He could leave, but it was rather disrespectful. Then again there were hundreds of people here. Harry could leave with Louis and they probably wouldn't notice. "Harry?"

"Yeah," Harry nodded. "Okay, let's go."

Louis took his hand and guided him through wedding guests. They leave the sectioned area and head outside to the courtyard where a fountain was seen glistening in the moonlight and the trees around it had fairy lights weaved through them. Harry did like this spot, he'd get married here, but he'd probably only fit a table in this area.

Louis turned around to meet Harry in the eyes and he's just so happy today. Harry didn't have a clue why. He's grinning like a child but purring like a cat. Louis stepped away from Harry and bowed. Harry cocked up his eyebrow with surprise and confusion.

"May I have this dance?"

Harry snickered and grinned wide. Louis put a hand forward and Harry took it, Louis standing up straight before putting his arms up around Harry's shoulders. Harry settled his hands at Louis' waist, stepping in close and taking small steps around the fountain, dancing into each other's air. Harry stepped on his toes a couple of times and it made the both of them laugh.

"If you are like this on our wedding day, I will make sure I stab your toes with my heel."

Harry rolled his eyes. "It's just your horrible dance skills."

"Excuse me," Louis laughed. "I'm not the one with lanky feet."

"I'm not the one with smelly ones."

"Rude," Louis giggled and pressed a kiss to Harry's lips. He smiled into their mixture of breaths and kept a slow rhythm to their dancing. He could break out in the cha cha right now and confuse the shit out of Harry, but he liked this. "This will be us one day, Harry."

Harry simpered. "We're still going to have a rocket wedding cake."

"This is why I'm not letting you plan the wedding," Louis told. "You're probably going to have a rocket cake at my funeral or something, knowing you."

"Says the one who wanted dinosaur nuggets as the entree."

Louis laughed loudly. "You know that saying; marry someone you want to sit next to for the rest of your life? I want to sit next to you."

"Knowing you well enough, I was expecting I want to sit on you."

Louis slapped his chest. "This is why I'm never romantic."

Harry chuckled. "But right now, I think I'd like for us to stick together as boyfriends."

"Wait," Louis drew back and paused their steps, staring up to Harry with glitter in his eyes. "Is that your way of asking me to be yours?"

"It's shit, innit?"

"No!" Louis laughed. "No, no, of course not Harry!"

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes, of course you bastard," Louis teased. "But we could get married right now--"

"Louis."

Louis giggled and tucked his head into Harry's neck, dancing with their fingers laced together and their toes knocking around.

"One day, Louis," Harry whispered into his ear. "Everything always works out in the end."

Louis nodded softly and sighed happily. He never would have guessed he'd find someone he'd want to marry after a year of knowing them. He never would have guessed he woud have found the one after a year.

Only an idiot could think that there would be a short, fun line for people wanting to audition of the hottest TV show on reality TV. In Louis' reality, the line was beyond short and neither was it fun. But all in all, hopefully it would be worth it.

And it was definitely worth it, because he found Harry Styles.

-fin-

okaaay so i'm fucking dead because i'm going to miss writing this book so, so much.

i started this in november last year and i remember having so many writers block moments from writing this. basically, i got through and hEYO we're finished.

thank you if you've read the entire story, and voted, and commented. it all means a lot to me knowing you are interested in this story. this was definitely one of my favourites to write because modelling is a big part of my life.

before you ask if there's going to be a sequel, there might be. I'm not too sure yet. If there is a sequel, it will be much shorter than this, and won't be out until next year since I have other fanfics to complete.

thank you again and I hope you enjoyed the story :) love you all. xx