Chapter Twenty Eight

"Fuck, I miss you so much,"

Louis was at home with Harry pressed against his ear. He sighed, exchanging ears with the phone and smiled weakly to himself. It probably was a billion times worse than he expected it to be. It has only been three days, and Louis has probably cried more than Lottie with her break up with her boyfriend a couple of years ago.

The thing was, there was nothing of the like even happening. Harry wasn't his boyfriend, and Harry was nothing but some kind of thing to him - as Lottie said any way. She still didn't approve of this. She'ss ignored Louis for the days he's been here ever since he told her he was in love with a guy - the one she thinks is hot - and Louis is going to try make it work.

Jay knows, and it's okay - she always knew her son was a little bit gay. She hugged Louis tight and told him to go call Harry immediately, and so he did. And it's been three days of non stop calling, texting and crying.

Perrie can't deal with it any more. Harry's a lonely sap and won't come out of his room. Tomorrow, Liam's coming by for the final week of the competition. If Harry looks like shit, there really is no competition for Harry to try and win. What was the point?

"I miss you too," Louis replied after a long sigh. He tangled his fingers in the duvet over his legs as he reached for another tissue, wiping at his eyes and his nose. "Are you back in London yet?"

"Yeah, I am, love," Harry told, looking down at his carpet. "So close to you. I could sneak out and see you."

"Don't be an idiot, H."

"What? I have time off and I can do whatever I want."

"Yeah, but... you know, what..." Louis spoke nonsense.

"What?"

"Don't come here, please," Louis pleaded. "I need to sort some things out, alright? You might risk getting kicked out too. No contact was even allowed."

"They wouldn't kick me out at this stage, Lou."

"Still, don't get them on your bad side. Okay?" Louis smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too," Harry grinned. "Hey, baby I gotta go. I think I should start talking to Perrie again about what's happening from now on in."

Louis exhaled dramatically, clear over the phone. "Alright." He moaned, hanging up the phone after one last I love you.

*************

Louis really wasn't expecting a phone call from Liam. 

So he picked up - obviously - and pressed the phone against his ear, frantically hoping it was something important. 

"Hey,"

"Hi, Louis," He greeted. "Are you feeling okay today?"

He must thank Harry at one point for telling Liam about his upset mood. "Y-yeah, I'm better."

"Good, Harry's been a little bit of a wimp today. I understand completely," He laughed. "Now, we've discussed this over the panel a couple of weeks ago and the final run way is in a few days time. We need the models to fly to London to watch the final two and to compete in the runway show."

That sentence was so important. "W-what?"

"Louis, we need you to take the first flight to London. Just say you're from BNTM and get the private jet here, yes?" Liam asked. "I'll be at the airport waiting. With Harry and Perrie."

Louis couldn't say yes any faster, hanging up the phone and running to his closet to throw out his suitcase.

***************