Chapter Nine

A week went by sweetly, the unfortunate departure of Camila in the 3rd week of Britain's Next Top Model. The contestants as usual were given 4 days off to prepare the films into a series and most of the crap that does happen during those 4 days were inevitable.

Trailing back to the week of Frankie's elimination, Louis and Harry did enjoy their boat trip together. Not expected by Perrie and Jade, nothing cuddly or lovey-dovey happened. It was just a boat trip together which was rather exquisite. The two really loved it and thanked the girls for their prize.

It was a commitment now, the girls including Michael and Luke discussing the relationship between Louis and Harry odd. As much as it was against the rules to date any of the contestants in the house, Perrie was certain about getting these two together. For the sake of Louis' love life.

The challenge completed for the fourth week as a model was quite tough, all getting in groups of three and it was rather heartbreaking having to leave Harry out of their group. Luke, Michael and Louis completed the challenge first, the bootcamp challenge, earning them a prize back at home. It wasn't something as grand as Perrie's boat trip, or last weeks prize of a hamper of goodies. It was just a plain message from some of the biggest boybands in the world. Eh, it was pretty good to see them send them a private, inspirational message but Louis really would of liked something a little bit better.

It was photoshoot day and it was expected to be a tough day. It usually happens after a month or so of being in the competition (Louis has watched the show enough times to know everything). Louis was currently having breakfast with Harry in the garden, chewing through 3 pieces of toast and playing with the grass underneath him. Harry was watching the koi in the pond, feeding them some bread from Louis' toast crust.

He'd finished his food, Harry crawling towards him and resting his head onto Louis' shoulder. Louis put the plate aside, also curling his head towards the side to rest his cheek on Harry's bed of curls.

"You seem affectionate today," Louis grinned, wiping the crumbs from his chinos. Harry hummed to him, continuing to watch the fish from a distance. "You okay?"

"Yeah, perfectly fine." Harry mumbled in bliss, starting to draw circles in the grass. Their time was interrupted, the girl herself running to the two boys as Perrie rested her head on Louis' other shoulder.

"What the fuck do you want?" Louis hissed.

"Awh, can't I enjoy a lovely time with my boo?" Perrie smiled. "Also came to warn you. Cameras are coming by in a few so you two better skedaddle from cuddling,"

"We aren't cuddling,"

"And I'm not in love with Zayn Malik," Perrie rolled her eyes. "You know he's coming today to observe the photoshoot? What if he's in the photoshoot?!"

She kept squealing, Harry telling Louis he was going to do his hair. Louis kept close with Perrie, the occasional question being asked as Louis replied with a a growl each time.

"You're so falling for him, Louis."

"What? Do you like seeing me and Harry together?"

"I would be lying if I said I didn't," Perrie winked. "Louis, do you--"

"I don't like him like that, Pez. I told you that and I'm telling you honestly and truthfully."

"You will one day though." Perrie grinned, pressing her hand onto Louis' and telling him that he should get ready. Louis stood from the grass with a crack in his back, following Perrie inside the house to get ready for the photo shoot a couple of hours.

♦♦

Arriving at the photoshoot set was rather unpredictible. No one spoke a word of what was going on and once everyone had picked their partners, they were all sent away to isolation.