Chapter Thirteen

Settling into a movie tonight was only Louis and Perrie. The two laid in the home theatre, pillows underneath them, beside them and scattered all over the place with blankets over their legs. They were snuggly, warm and most of all, comfortable.

Louis didn't tell Perrie about the kiss last night, nor did Harry tell anyone else. They promised to keep it a secret, just like if anything else happens unexpectedly. It all had to be kept in because if someone overheard that wasn't Perrie, Luke or Michael, they were dead shit.

The night before was something never to forget. Louis had never wanted to kiss Harry so badly again. And then it happened. Then the kisses kept coming. They stayed outside, talking, snogging, all the like because there was no one stopping them.

Perrie played the movie, one of Louis' favourites before his arrival on the show. He's watched the Hangover: Part 3 so may times but he can never get enough of it. It was just the little Chao guy what always got him.

The night was enjoyable. Their stomachs just as full as the laughs spread throughout the movie. Louis was wishing Harry was at home also, to cuddle with him and be alone but he was out with Luke and Michael enjoying a bowling game. Perrie and Louis were also invited, but cancelled since today was Louis' and Perrie's day to get resources for the house.

Harry wasn't too happy. 

Louis thinks it's quite relaxing though. At least Louis could spend more time with Harry later and they'll cherish the moment more.

"You okay, Lou?" Perrie asked. "You seem a little tense,"

"Fine," Louis replied in short. Perrie didn't question him anymore. She was too tired to argue.

The door slammed shut and Louis almost leapt off the couch. Popping into the room after a glance was the three lads, Michael with a basket of nachos in his hand. Louis stole a couple, chewing on them messily as Perrie joined his side.

"How's the game?"

"Jeez," Luke shook his head at Perrie. "Never knew Styles could pull off 5 strikes in a row." Harry blushed, twisting his foot shyly as Louis smiled, ruffling his quiff and ruining the style. I never knew Michael could eat so much either,"

"Hey! I have a good metabolism. I can eat what I want,"

"Sure," Luke laughed. "Anyways, how about you? Have fun, lovebirds?" Louis smirked, glancing over to Harry who was biting his lip in anger.

"Yeah," Louis grinned. "Lots. Perrie was feeding me, I was feeding her. Fun, fun times."

The group continued to chat, Louis' mind zoning off to how pretty Harry looked with only the TV light shining on his face. A fond smile grabbed Harry's attention, the two staring at each other with no one questioning what they were doing. 

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Harry asked him, Louis nodding and the two boys moving away from the group. Still, Luke, Michael and Perrie didn't question them. They hardly noticed they were gone until they decided to head to bed to get up early for the competition tomorrow.

Louis and Harry could care less about the competition right now, sitting on the same lounge chair on the balcony and cuddling up to each other. They watched the moon, hiding behind the clouds after a few short minutes before Harry made his move on Louis, again, kissing until they were breathless.

Louis took in Harry's scent, a hand resting on his chest and feeling his heartbeat. It was so calm, unlike Louis' which was beating like a maniac on a drum. 

"What do you think the challenge would be tomorrow?" Louis asked curiously. He was hoping something exciting would happen. Maybe a small trailer shooting, advert shooting, maybe even something to do with running around London.