Chapter Fourty Six

Nothing special about this smut. Sorry about that. I could have added kinks but this story isn't really that type for that kind of thing. 

I know a lot of authors don't really write detailed smut, so I'm probably sounding really narcissistic when I say I really do go into a lot of detail and waste a chapter of a story to write dirty things about boys. x

- - - - 

He paid the taxi man and Louis was already out of the car. Harry joined him and both walk inside beside each other. Louis took out his keys and shakily had them at the door, trying to slot the metal into the key hole. Harry lost patience, snatching the keys from Louis and opening the door himself. He let Louis in first before stepping inside and closing the door harshly behind himself.

Louis was all over him in a second, hands in his hair, pulling in fifty different directions and his lips gasping for Harry's mouth. Harry kissed him deep and forced him into the wall on the left, Louis pressed hard against it and his chest feeling compacted. Harry ran a hand down Louis' body, he shivered, and he found the zip to Louis' jeans. He yanked down and managed to fit two fingers inside the zip to feel at Louis' hard on behind his briefs, straining against his jeans. Louis moaned high pitched and whacked his head against the wall, groaning drunkenly and pushing his hips up to meet with Harry's hand.

"Harry," he whispered desperately. Harry answered with a breathless what? "Harry, I want you to fu--"

"I know," Harry told, a hand cupping at his crotch. Louis mewled at Harry's hand. "I-I want to make sure you're okay with this though. Like... you're not going to regret it--"

"Harry, for fuck sakes I blew you beside some bins. I can fucking tolerate some dick in my arse." Harry's surprised Louis even remembered, but whatever. "Harry, just... don't fucking leave this off. I've been waiting for so long and... oh my god, Harry--"

"Okay, okay," Harry huffed impatiently. "I-I just... shit, babe, stop for a moment--"

"Ngh, Harry for fuck sakes!" Louis growled angrily, hands clutching around Harry's shoulder. He cried out and bucked his hips up, hoping to meet with Harry. Harry's drawn back. He wanted to get to the bed first. "Harryharryharryharry--"

Harry scooped him up, letting Louis jump onto him with thighs on Harry's hips. Harry rushed downstairs to the bedroom, dropping Louis down to the bed and forcing a messy kiss onto him. Harry can taste the alcohol and it's making him feel just as dizzy as Louis. Louis scraped at Harry's back, pulling off the shirt and throwing it behind him on the bed. He stared at Harry's body, groaning and biting his lip.

"Have you been working out?"

"Hardly," Harry admitted. "Honestly just been staying around in bed."

"Same." Louis put both hands in Harry's hair and pulled him down for a kiss. He wrapped his legs around Harry's waist and rocked up. grazing his crotch against Harry's body and whining brokenly into Harry's mouth. Harry grinned and ducked down to Louis' neck, sucking and biting at Louis' soft spot which he knew about all too well. A purple bruise was shown. Harry kissed it and pushed his crotch into Louis'. He watched his expression and it's perfectly innocent, absolutely beautiful. Harry's so glad he's wrecking this one tonight.

"Tell me what you want, Lou," Harry kissed his nose sweetly, but Louis was going for an entirely different approach. He clawed at Harry's back and dug his nails in hard. He blinked to Harry and breathlessly spoke out. 

"Just fuck me, Harry," Louis told bluntly. "I want it to hurt. I... go. I want it to hurt when I walk. I want it to hurt when I do anything. Make it hurt."