Chapter Twenty Nine

"Breathing exercises, Harry. C'mon," Cameras were surrounding the area and Liam was crouching right in front of him. Louis was taken away to the corner, trying desperately to see past Luke and Michael. He was crying, pushing and shoving and demanding to see Harry. He was told to keep quiet as Liam tended to him.

Michael put his hands on Louis' shoulders, holding him back and trying to block the view of Harry having a panic attack. Louis was starting to fret and worry. It was only two hours before the runway show and the last thing Louis wants is for Harry to be stressed. He shouldn't have left him alone with Nick. No one should be with Nick.

He probably didn't expect this either, chilling with Nathan in another corner and was almost as pale as Louis' jeans. It was more than likely he freaked Harry out with the anxiety from the runway show - which will determine the title. 

Liam was in front of Harry, who was sitting with his legs high and his head read across with shock and worry. He was sweating, ruining most of his make-up. He was hyperventilating but some how was losing a lot of breath. He was whimpering through his teeth and crying minimally. Many times, he's looked at Liam in the eyes as he tried to calm Harry down with one, two, three breaths and holding it for eight, then breathing out for eight. Harry wouldn't stress less. Shit, Louis can hear Harry screaming.

"Harry!" Michael slapped his mouth closed. They needed this for television, and the last thing the camera crew, and Liam, needed was Louis calling out I love you to ruin the scene. It was horrific, cruel even. They're using this for television!

"You need to stay quiet."

"No, please. Let me just--"

"Lou, c'mon. He's fine," Luke lied, pretending to talk to Liam from behind and smiling back at Louis. Louis could see through him, trying to slap his way away from Luke and Michael. "Louis, stop!"

"Please! He'll talk to me, please! Tell Liam--"

"Louis, we've shut the cameras off. Do what you can, please," Liam stepped forward between Michael and Luke, taking Louis' wrist and pulling him from the corner and letting Louis run loose to Harry. Cameras were off, he checked once more. "They're off, Lou."

"Oh thank fuck," Louis dived onto the floor in front of Harry, sitting on his calves. He seemed a little calmer now, but he was still panicking. The group surrounded Harry and Louis, Louis shouting out give him some space! The group stepped back, biting their nails, lips or tongue to hopefully keep Harry sane. "Harry, hey, love."

Louis placed a hand on the folded arms of Harry's, rubbing soothing and easy circles with his thumb on the forearm. Louis tried to get Harry to look up to him, putting two fingers under his chin and lifting his head to meet eyes. Harry was breathing in heavily, his face pale but red on his cheeks. His mouth was open to let air in as he continued to hyperventilate. Louis started to make the shh noise, relaxing him.

"Baby, you're okay. You're with me, alright? Everything will be fine. Just you and me, okay?" Louis repeated his words and after each sentence, Harry started to get a little better. "You don't need to do any thing. Just breathe. Breathe in, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Hold... and breathe out, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight."

Harry kept eye contact with Louis, Louis holding his arm tight as he continued with the exercise. Harry was still taking in shaky breaths by the time Louis started to see change. Harry was smiling softly, moving his arm to embrace Louis' hand with his own. Louis' eyes glistened as Harry spoke.

"I love you,"

"I love you too." Louis walked forward on his knees, taking Harry into his arms as Perrie started to clap happily, giggling into her hands. The group laughed, also smiling at the scene in front of them.