Chapter Six

For a start, I'm really sorry for the lack of updates. For all my books x

Im a busy girl and I've just completed my school year. So 6 weeks of jammed pack updating and shit :) x

___________________________________

Also, the lack of Zayn is intentional. He'll be in later in the story. Check on the side for the role of Zayn if you want or leave it for a surprise. x

___________________________________

The day started out solid, Louis pumped for making it through to the next week with a great photo. Demi won photo of the week with a stunning photo which blew the judges off their seats. Louis hoped something like that will come around for him one day, but right now, he's just glad he's gotten through.

Arriving back at the mansion, the emptiness of the rooms were significant. Even though Siva was never Louis' friend, the leaving of him put some of the contestants in a bad mood.

It was the moment Siva went home that everyone staretd to realize how easy it was to lose the battle for the crown. How easy it was to get sent home with a bad photo. It scared every single one of them, especially Louis.

He wasn't all too worried though. After a few weeks of challenges and the such, he should be something that could pass as a professional model. 

Also, Louis was happy the fact his friends were still by his side. Only day 3 with these boys and Louis hasn't been happier. Luke has gotten rather comfortable with Louis, vice versa inferred. Michael was loitering along with the group but he was mainly seen with the curly haired boy.

It seemed like Harry wanted to hang with Louis though, since he was pretty much the only one he could rely on and even trust on at this very moment. Louis didn't mind the follower, but he just didn't want Harry to outshine him.

It wasn't the case now. The models were given a three day break while the producers started to put the first collection of film together. The models were chilling about, looking at past winners photos to try grab some inspiration from them, others snacking on food and a few others by the pool side. Louis had no clue where Perrie went and really, he just wanted to talk to her, to see if she was okay.

She seemed more than fine when she walked from the bedroom corridors talking to Nick. Actually, it looked like flirting with Nick.

How disgusting.

Perrie caught eyes with Louis who was sitting on the couch alone, spending his time catching up on reading some auto-biography on Robbie Williams. Incredible man. Perrie separated from Nick, Nick giving an aggressive sneer to Louis and a glance to Perrie's bum when she bent over, picking up the fallen book from Louis' knee.

"Hey love," Louis greeted, patting on the leather couch beside him for her to take a seat. Perrie sat, tucking in her pencil skirt and sitting up like a proper lady. "What were you doing with him?"

"Illegal to talk to other male models other than yourself, is it Louis?"

"No, I'm just concerned."

"Louis, he's fine yeah? He's a pretty chill guy."

"Not really." Louis disagreed coldly. "He's got a girlfriend, Pez. Don't go falling for him because you know it will bring down the votes for you at the end."

"I wasn't planning on dating him, Louis." Perrie clarified. "I was just talking to him. Just... don't worry about it, alreet?" Perrie held out her knuckles for Louis to return back as a promise. Louis hit knuckles with her as Perrie stood. "Comin' to the pool?"