Chapter 2

Sitting in my cell I pondered over what the judge had said.

Anger suddenly overcame me "That fucking bitch" I screamed.

I felt the need to damage something but everything in my cell was attached to the floor. I pulled at my hair frustrated.

Then I remember what I had hidden in the sole of my shoe, I ripped my shoe apart and pulled out the blade.
I admired it in the light observing it's sharpness before drawing it across my skin.

The need to smash things slowly diminished as blood rushed to the surface.

I sighed with relief before hiding my blade away.

It's the only method that actually helps to control the anger that often clouds the best of my judgement.

I looked at the bed I had in the corner of my holding cell before curling up in the corner, there was no way I was going to sleep in that.

An hour later the guards came to transport me.
I watched them warily as they entered the cell chatting nonchalantly.
I laughed internally as I gripped the blade tightly in my hand behind my back drawing blood, there was no way I was leaving here without a fight.

As they approached me I launched myself at the first guard slashing wildly at his face catching the side of it.
He reeled back and I launched towards his partner but not before I caught the flash of anger in eyes. I managed to slice at the other guards arm before a shock passed through my whole body.

I fell to the ground convulsing as 50,000 volts of electricity coursed through me causing my body to spasm. I felt a pressure on my back and my head was pushed into the cold floor before I passed out.

The first thing I felt was the ground moving below me, I moaned as a bump caused my head to smash back onto the floor.

Somewhere I could hear some faint voices "She's awake", a second voice responded "Mike watch out did you see what the bitch did to Paul and Luke"

I used all my remaining energy to peel my eyes open, in front of me sat 3 guards all holding guns on their laps. I pulled at my legs but they were strapped to the floor.

I looked down at myself glaring at the prison jumpsuit that I had on, obviously one of these pervs had changed me when I was unconscious.

"What the fuck are you looking at" I snarled at the guards. "Told you she was a feisty one" one of the guards said to the other. The other one called Mike responded "She has a pretty foul mouth as well"

They all continued to stare at me, they probably didn't see many females heading to fox river.

I turned away from them as I forced the tears back, I would not cry, not now. I blocked out the thoughts of all the things that were probably going to happen to me at fox river and instead focused on counting the number of turns.

26 right turns and 17 left turns later the van pulled to a stop. Two of the guards pulled me up attaching a four piece set of handcuffs while the other one stood to the side with his hand still on his gun in case I tried any "funny business"

They pushed me out the van and I blinked rapidly my eyes adjusting to the Illinois sun.

I looked around. The first thing I noticed was the many guards stationed all over the prison, some on top of the high wall which was surrounded with barbed wire. All the guards were holding impressive guns. Guess there was no escaping from here.