Chapter 18

hey friends! I cannot believe this story is almost at 10k reads! I never expected to get 100! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and thank you to anyone who commented or voted, you guys keep me going!

hope you enjoy this chapter my loves

---

I was pacing up and down my cell, fear running through my veins. What if they knew Michael was the father. What if they were moving him away from me. What if th-. My brain stopped  panicking as I saw Michael walking back to his cell a small smile on his face.

I finally breathed properly as I kept my eyes glued to Michael, a sense of deep calm spreading over me from knowing he was okay.

After what felt like hours it was finally tier time and I practically sprinted to Michael's cell jumping into his arms. If I was in the right state of mind I would have never done such a submissive act but this baby was making me feel very delicate.

I could feel Michael smiling into my shoulder as I burrowed my head deeper against his neck. He pulled away kissing my forehead gently. "We've got to go." He whispered. I nodded and pulled out the white jumpsuit I had dyed in my toilet, Michael took it and shoved it under the mattress.

One by one each member of the 'team' passed by, each of them handing their clothes to Michael. It wasn't long till the first mistake. "You only had one thing to do, how did you fuck this up?" I hissed at  Tweener handing the splotchy blue jumpsuit to Michael. Tweener shrugged "Didn't have time, sorry." I rolled my eyes at Michael as he disappeared back into the cell to start preparing leaving me outside with John and T-bag.

Despite my current situation with John my body still shook with anger whenever I saw T-bag, he was scum. "When we're out of here you're all mine sugar." T-bag whispered in my ear. Anger boiled up in me. I reached over and grabbed his crotch and squeezed until he whimpered. 

"Not if I get you first." I whispered back at him. Unfortunately this move did not have the desired effect as I felt him beginning to get hard under my hand. I quickly moved it. "When we're out of here I'm going to kill you." I snarled at him before heading into Michael's cell and started to vigorously wash my hand. Michael up at me still unscrewing the toilet. I shook my head. "Don't even ask." I said. 

Just then C-note slipped into the cell. "How many more screws?" He asked, a sense of panic in his voice. Just as Michael got the last screw off, I could hear voice outside. It was the men who were after C-note's blood. He quickly dove into the hole and we pushed the toilet back in place. I jumped onto the top bunk and Michael sat casually on the bottom. The leader of the group entered the cell staring at Michael and I. He looked under the bed a confused look in his eyes.

"Where is he?" He asked. I lay back on the bed my heart pounding. 

"I told you, we haven't seen him." I heard John say. After a minute of standing looking around the cell, he finally left. We jumped into action.

Charles was the first through the hole, his movements slow and stiff from the pain in his side. Next was Tweener. Then Manche, he got half way through the hole before T-bag got impatient and shoved him the rest of the way. John was quick behind followed by T-bag and then Sucre. Soon it was just Michael and I left. 

There was one part of his plan that I didn't know. "Have you got a key to the infirmary?" I asked him. 

"Not exactly." He said. "I asked Sara to leave the door open." 

My mouth dropped open. "Are you serious?" I said "What makes you think she's going to do that." Although I knew perfectly well she had a thing for Michael, then I remembered the little bundle of life in my stomach. You might have just saved us honey I thought to myself.

I put a hand to Michael's face. "I think she'll leave it open." I said before climbing down into the hole.

When I was down I stepped forward to help the guys move the shelving unit covering another hole and was pushed away by John. He's was being unbearable now and he didn't even know for certain I was pregnant, god knows what he'll be like when I'm 7 months along. I felt a shiver going up my spine as I imagined having a baby. With Michael....

Shit. I had no idea if Michael actually wanted a baby, especially with me. I took long breaths to calm myself down, I couldn't panic, not now. I'd tell him on the other side of the the wall and see how it panned out.

One by one we crawled through the tunnel behind Michael as if playing a twisted game of follow the leader. Suddenly a loud cry rang out from somewhere else in the tunnel. Bellick.

---

Thanks for reading!

Remember to vote and comment!! <3