Chapter 12

This chapter is dedicated to breathinbieber who has left such nice comments on my chapters! Thank you so much <3

Sorry that I haven't written for so long! As promised here is an update, please enjoy!

---

My eyes slowly opened, I winced at how bright my cell was. I stretched gently noticing all of my covers were on the floor. I checked the time on my watch. "TEN O'CLOCK" I shouted jumping up out of my bed. What the hell, I was meant to be woken up at seven for count, maybe they just decided not to wake me because it was obvious I was in the cell. I wasn't sure but I did know I had 15 minutes to get ready before tier time and I was starving from missing breakfast.

I got ready in world record time, brushing my teeth, washing my face and getting dressed all at the same time. After plaiting my hair awfully because I forgot I couldn't plait, I was ready, and just in time as the cell door clanged open. I strolled to my cell door and leant against the wall watching all the prisoners go by. I looked down and felt a pang in my heart as I saw John's cell. I decided to go down and see if he had anything I could keep as a token to remember him by.

I peeked round the corner of his cell to see if Mack his cellie was there, it was all clear so I walked inside. People didn't have many personal items as most weren't allowed but I just wanted something. I started rifling through his stuff until I came across a small notebook. I stared it at a while unsure what to do. After a couple of minutes trying to resist I picked it up and opened it. The first thing in it was a weird drawing of what I assumed was God.

I flicked through the rest of the pages. I'd always knew John was a good artist but he always refused to show me any of his work. I was getting pretty bored of all the God pictures when a page in the book stopped caught my attention. It was a drawing. Of me. And Michael. I can remember the moment that was captured in the picture.

"Shut up" I said laughing loudly. Michael turned to me a smile covering his whole face.

"I swear to you Linc did that" I laughed again my hair whipping around my face. I looked up at the sky watching the clouds. "What are you looking at" He asked.

"There's a cloud that looks like a duck" I said in a very matter of fact way. Michael laughed and craned his head towards the sky. 

"I don't see it" He said. 

"Look, here" I said pointing at what I thought was a very obvious duck cloud.

"Still nothing" He laughed.

I grabbed his hand in mine and pointed it to the cloud. "Ahh there" He exclaimed. "I thought we were looking for a duck not a blob" 

I looked in his eyes and smiled. "Use your imagination"

John had captured that moment perfectly. My hand wrapped around Michael's pointing the clouds. He hadn't drawn us in the yard, instead we were in a field surrounded by tall grass and hay bales scattered around.

My chest heaved as I stared at the picture. I gently ripped out the book before tucking it in my shirt. On my way out I grabbed a necklace I saw John wear a lot from the side.

I rushed back to my cell and put the picture in the middle of my book to flatten it down from being tucked in my shirt. I pulled the necklace out of my pocket to examine it. It was a silver chain with a cross on it. I pulled it over my head tucking the cross beneath my shirt.

A clang on my cell door caused me to turn around. Michael stood leaning against the door. I tried to hide the huge smile threatening to pop onto my face. I didn't want to appear to eager. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a muffin wrapped in a napkin. This time I couldn't stop my smile, I ran towards him and grabbed the muffin taking a massive bite. "Thank you" I said muffled by the muffin in my mouth. I covered my mouth and turned away aware what an idiot I must look like.

I soft hand reached out and grabbed my chin turning my head back. I swallowed my mouth full of muffin. Suddenly Michael's lips collided with mine. This time I could tell he was in control. He pushed me onto the bed still kissing me while gripping my waist. His lips soft on mine but at the same time rough. I rolled my hips up while wrapping my arms around his back. 

Every part of my body was telling me yes but I knew I couldn't, not here. I pulled my lips away, "We can't Michael. Not here."

He nodded and rolled next to me. We lay there in silence for a while. I moved my head onto his chest just above his heart and listened to it's steady beat.

Eventually we moved as it was time for PI. As soon as we were in the room everyone sprung into action. After only 30 minutes or so a shout came up from the hole. "We're through" Everyone cheered.

Suddenly there was a commotion from outside. I ran to the door and looked out. I could see Linc on the ground and a guard on top of him hitting him. I ran towards to him shouting. Without thinking I swung my fist which instantly connected with the guards head. I shoved him of Linc and pinned him to the ground, I raised my fist again but before I could bring it down I was dragged backwards by some more guards.

They began dragging me away from the shed as I screamed. Linc lay on the ground bleeding and still. I continued fighting back even when I was thrown in a dark cell and the door was shut behind me. My shouting softened to a whimper as I looked around. It was worse than my cell.

I curled up in a ball in the corner and balled my fists up. This wasn't good.