Chapter 16

Firstly let me apologise immensely for how long this has taken to go up, I've been so busy and also ill :(((( I've also discovered Hannibal (TV series)  which I devoured in a matter of days. I recommend it to all of you, mads mikkelsen is the loml (tru fact)  Thank you for over 7k reads I'm over the moon. I'm gonna start the chapter with a beautiful quote from Plato which I discovered in a beautiful Hannibal fan fic I've read, I recommend it to anyone who has watched the show its amazing.(http://archiveofourown.org/works/5367389/chapters/12396374) <--- here's the link :)
Also apologies this chapter is so short I just wanted to give you guys something. Ill try to post  a longer one very soon <3

---

'Madness comes from the Gods whereas sober sense is merely human'

---

I woke up and was promptly sick again. All over the floor. I tiptoed over to the sink to clean myself up a feeling of panic rising in my stomach. I knew what this was. It had happened before. It was time to visit Sara.

As soon as the cell doors were open I was off, my sob story about eating some bad jelly got me up to the infirmary without so much as a second glance.  Sara stood up as soon as I was inside the room, a concerned look on her face. "Olivia?" She said questioningly.

"I think I need a pregnancy test" I said slowly and calmly, staring at the wall behind her as I said it. I could see her face drop out the corner of my eye but I kept staring forward.

"Oh Olivia. Tell me who did this and I make sure they're punished" I looked at her.

"It's not like that, I'd never let that happen. This was totally consensual. I promise Sara" I replied.

I noticed her brow furrow as she tried to work it out. "Who is it Olivia?"

I shook my head slowly. "I can't tell you, I'm sorry Sara but you know they'll just take him away from me"

She sighed. "I know, I'm sorry but you know I had to ask" She turned away and reached into the drawer pulling out a test. "Cmon then, let's do this." I followed her out and into the toilets. She stood outside and then we waited together. I grabbed Sara's hand but didn't look at her. I was scared. God I was terrified.

I stared down at the test the 2 lines staring back at me. Shit. This couldn't be happening. I'm 16 this can't be real. I shook the stick desperately as if the lines would magically disappear. They didn't. My hand was shaking. But I knew what I had to do. I had an hour the next day where my father allowed me to go into town, he trusted me because I'd never tried to run. The whole procedure took less that 20 minutes, I gripped the nurse's hand through the whole thing, tears running down my face. I wanted this baby. I loved this baby. But I knew what would happen to it if I kept it. So I couldn't.

I picked up the test. 2 lines. I squeezed Sara's hand tighter. "I'm pregnant" I whispered, but I couldn't  hide the joy in my voice. I was having a baby. I need to get out of here.

After a very long conversation with Sara about the logistics of having a baby in prison (which I wasn't about to let happen) I was heading back to Genpop with a smile on my face. I'd only got a couple of steps in before a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and some soft lips grazed my cheek. I lent back into Michael smiling widely. "The plan has been set" he whispered to me "We're leaving in the next few days."

My smile got even wider. We were getting out of here.