Chapter 20

Hey lovelies! Thank you for all the love recently, with over 13k reads, god I remember when I was only at 100. Hope y'all excited for the premier of prison break next week, I'm literally can't wait. Anyways I've split this chapter into two so the next one will probably be shorter but hopefully will be up sooner!

Please vote and comment it makes me feel so happy and motivated

Enjoy! 

---

We walked silently for what felt like hours but in reality was only minutes. I looked behind me and saw Charles falling behind. I paused and waited for him to catch up. His face was a greyish colour and blood was seeping through his shirt onto white jumpsuit.

"Charles.." I said. He held his hand up stopping me from saying anything else.

"I'm getting out of here." He said, his voice determined. I nodded.

"Okay. Let's go." I said. We headed to the ladder where the rest of the group had gone and climbed up. I followed behind C-note as we made our way into the prison again. I could hear various guards talking and keys clinking. My heart sped up, shit, we're actually doing this. I watched Michael cross the corridor, he checked the coast was clear before beckoning the others across. 

As I walked past he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I smiled and continued on. We reached the infirmary and I could see Linc sitting on a bed a guard in front of him. The guard suddenly noticed our presence and jumped up "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy, hey." He said, his voice was fearful. "I ain't a hero for $14 an hour. You do what you will." I sniggered at this and John stepped on my foot.

"Uncuff my brother." Michael ordered and a smile spread across Linc's face. 

The guard uncuffed him and stepped back "Pretend I ain't here boss." He said smiling but he looked on edge. 

T-bag stepped forward "Oh, yeah. You and the radio." He said before punching the guard in the face knocking him out. 

The men left the room and headed to the next challenge, the infirmary door. I followed but turned when I noticed T-bag wasn't following me, I watched him pinch the pair of handcuffs and put them in his pocket before he stood up and sauntered past me. "Eyes front Livvie." He smirked.

I followed behind cautiously. T-bag is a slimey bugger. We reached the door to Sara's room. I grab Michael's hand as he slowly wrapped his hand around the handle. This is it. 

He turns the handle and the door clicks open, I exhale loudly, I didn't even realise I was holding my breath. Michael turns to the rest of the group a proud smile on his face. "We're in."

Michael starts giving instructions and the men get to work. Some of them clear the window and the rest follow Michael as he grabs the fire hose and hands it to C-note who passes to Sucre who ties it around the bars of the window. I help Tweener and Manche put any bedding under the window to soften the fall of the bars. Linc and John tie the other end of the hose inside the elevator.

Michael presses the down button on the outside of the elevator and the door slowly shuts. But then it opens again. Michael tries again, but the result is the same. I can tell T-bags snarky comments are getting to Michael so I push forward and step into the elevator pushing the button before anyone can stop me. I watch as the doors shut the last thing I see is a look of fear on Michael's face.

The elevator starts to go down and the hose beings to get tense, I stand in the corner and watch it tighten, suddenly it goes slack and I know it's worked. 

The elevator finally reaches the top again and I run into the room, C-note slaps me on the back half of his arm still in his white jump suit. I smile and begin to strip down, I put back on the trousers that were too tight to go on underneath and I'm just about to discard the white jumpsuit when I realise I'm only in a vest. A tight vest. I clutch the jumpsuit tighter to my stomach and shuffle over to John. 

"I need a jumper." I whisper.

"And I need a drink but we can't all get what we want can we." He snaps at me.

"John." He looks at me. And I subtly gesture down to my stomach. "I need a jumper." 

"I knew it." He said. He left and when he comes back he throws a jumper at me, I quickly slipped it on and looked at John. 

"Please John, don't tell him, I'm going to do it when we're out of here. I'm happy John." I said smiling, tears building up at the fear of his rejection. He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. 

"Okay, I'm happy for you." He whispered. I smiled so wide I felt like my face was going to split. I noticed Michael watching from the other side of the room suspiciously. John released me from his arms and I started walking over. But I didn't get there because a figure emerged from the corner.

Haywire.

"I knew it." He said.

I stepped forward. "Charles." I said slowly. 

"Either I come with.." The men stepped forward. He held up a radio. "Or I make a little person-to-person call, the other person being a correctional officer."

The room was silent. 

"He's in" Linc's voice pierced the silence.

I stared in the eyes of crazy and saw myself looking back.

---

Remember to vote and comment!

Lots of love <3