Chapter 22

Ahhhh so much love, I actually love you guys so much. The response to the last chapter was actually insane, all those comments are the reason this chapter is going up so quickly, and it's a long one!

This hasn't been properly checked so please ignore any mistakes x

Remeber to vote and comment! Thanks for reading.

Enjoy <3

---

I squeezed my eyes shut and counted to 5 trying to block out the blaring alarm.

"1...2...3..."

"Olivia."

I opened my eyes, Michael's hand was a few centimetres above me. I grabbed it and let him help me up. Before I had a chance to say thank you he was climbing over again. I followed behind clutching my stomach.

When I dropped to the ground John grabbed my hand and pulled me into a nearby bush with the other men. We crouched, watching the guards and police assemble.

I stayed at the back of the group while the men peered through the bushes. The warden was shouting things through a megaphones, something along the lines of we were all deadly felons and to kill us on sight, I got a bit lost after the first minute. Then they were off, police cars whizzed right past where we were crouched and I heard multiple guns being loaded.

I was distracted for a second thinking about how many shots it would take to bring me down, a hushed but urgent whisper "Dogs." Brought me back. Indeed there were some dogs heading straight for us.

"No one move." Michael hissed as the dogs were loaded into the back of the car "They can't smell us." The dogs exploded into barks.

John grabbed Michael's jumper "But they can see us."

We took off sprinting away from the dogs. I ran as fast as I could jumping over roots and ducking branches. I was at the back John a little way ahead of me. After a solid 5 minutes of running as fast as possible I could feel myself beginning to fall behind. I ducked under a barbed wire fence Linc was holding up "Hurry up." He hissed at me.

"Fuck off." I replied speeding up to get behind John. We paused for a second by the lake.

"Where the hell is the van?" Sucre said. Everyone peered across the lake, there didn't appear to be a van.

"Ye of little faith." John responded. I barely had time to roll my eyes before we were off again.

We skidded around the corner and sure enough there was a van. Linc hopped in the drivers seat and Charles triumphantly jumped next to him on the passengers side.

There was a lot of shuffling as everyone was jumping in and out of the van. I ended up sitting next to T-bag as Michael moved away as soon as I sat next to him.

As Charles was rummaging in the bin looking for the keys the van sprang to life. I turned around to face John "What the hell are you doing, you can't leave him out here."

"I can and I will." He hissed. As he said that Linc put his foot on the accelerator and the van jolted forward slamming me back in my seat. I heard Charles' screams as we drove past him.

I zoned out a bit as T-bag started rattling on about something. In the space of a second I had a handcuff on my wrist and John had a gun to T-bag's head. "What the hell" I shouted loudly trying to jerk my arm away. I knew he was up to something when I saw him take them in the infirmary.

"You think that will stop me, huh?" John said pushing the gun harder against T-bag's head.

"Think twice Johnny boy." T-bag said, a smirk on his face. "You shoot me, and girly here will be dragging around 170 pound of dead Alabama flesh with her. That don't sound very convenient to me."