Chapter 32

Read till the end for a little note from me !! Enjoy

—-

I walked back over to the door and closed it gently hearing the other guys still arguing. I turned the lock and walked back over to Mariana. I took a step back from her and inhaled deeply before kicking her straight in the chest. The chair tipped and crashed to the floor. I launched at her grabbing her throat. Despite her being partly tied to a chair she brought both her knees up hard into me. I gasped as the wind was knocked of me and squeezed her throat tighter.

The sudden banging on the door startled me and I looked up and released the pressure from her neck. She took this opportunity to grab my waist and squeeze digging her nails in. I wrapped my hands round her throat again and as I do the door crashes open. "What the hell are you doing!?" Shouts Linc from the door before rushing forward and grabbing me under the arms pulling me off Mariana.

C-note lifted Mariana's chair back upright while the rest of the guys stood by the door staring. I ran my fingers through my hair, I was suddenly sweating so much. I pulled up my shirt, there were dark red crescents from her nails on my stomach. "Really!" I shouted at her. "Fucking acrylics."

"Fuck you" She yells back.

"Fuck me? How about fuck you for going behind my back and ratting me out, what the hell Ana?!" I was quickly silent after I realised I used my pet name for her.

Linc took it upon himself to break the silence "Okay what the fuck is going on here."

I sighed. "This is Mariana, we were friends that used to work together before she sold me out and landed me in Fox River."

Mariana snorted. "Friends, really? You might as well call us gal pals."

"Shut up Mariana." I said glaring at her.

A flash of realisation crossed her eyes and she laughed. "One of these guys really Liv, you always go for the criminals don't you." She used her feet to push the chair round to face the men at the door. She hummed under her breath for a second before pointing the best she could to Michael. "I bet it's this one, it's always the eyes with you." She said swivelling herself back to me looking proud of herself her soft brown eyes beaming.

T-bag was smirking to himself in the corner "I knew you w-"

I pointed at him "Shut the fuck up T." I said menacingly.

"What do we do now" Sucre said sounding panicked.

I reached down to my shoe and pulled out the penknife I'd taken from T-bag flicking it open. "We do this." I said and before anyone could stop me I was next to Mariana the knife against her throat.

"Olivia get away from her." Linc said angrily. I ignored and stared down at the eyes that had once been everything I lived for. When I first came to John's I was dealing with a lot of things including my recent abortion. She found me one night sobbing in the bathroom with a blade to my wrist. She saved me, I owed her as much as I owed John but he had said she sold me out.

"Why did you do it Ana." I whispered blinking back tears.

"The company were going to kill me Liv, they threatened everything, they said they'd torture you in front of me unless I gave them the evidence that you'd killed all their workers. When you killed Aldo and Christina, John called me from prison and told me to give them everything otherwise they'd kill you and all the other guys." I watched Michael stiffen when his parents were mentioned, right I needed to explain that to him but for the moment I was more focused on the fact John had told Olivia to sell me out.

"I loved you." I said louder then I meant to my voice cracking. There was a collective noise from in front of me, not a gasp, more like a 'huh' If they didn't get it when Mariana called us gal pals the men got it now.

Mariana's lip quivered the way it did when she was upset and I could see he desperately blinking trying not to let any tears slip. It took everything in me to look past her to Michael. To most people his face would have seemed expressionless, but I could the tenseness in his jaw and the sadness in his eyes.

I walked past Mariana and grabbed his hand with both of mine. "Cmon" I said quietly "I've got something to show you." I led him out the room without looking back and back into the garage. I pulled the scan photo out my pocket and put it in his hand. "It's a bit hard to see cause it's only tiny right now, but it's in there."

If I could only remember one thing for the rest of my life it would be the expression on Michael's face. Pure joy radiated across every feature as he stared at the blob in the picture.

He wrapped his arms around me and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. "Why didn't you ever tell me about her?" He said quietly.

"I guess I just tried to forget about her, I hated her for a long time, I blamed her for a lot of things that were my fault..." I pull away from him quickly. "I need to tell you about your parents."

He started at me a second before nodding. We sat next to each other in a pair battered garden chairs. "Your parents weren't who you thought they were Michael. They worked for the same people my father did. I worked for John for a bit but then I guess you could say I went rouge. I killed everyone I knew who worked with my father and anyone who he'd sold me to for an hour while we travelled around the country. One of those people was your father when I was 15, so I killed him. Your mother also worked alongside my father and was particularly dangerous so I killed her as well." I took a deep breath still not looking at Michael "I'm sorry that you lost your parents because to you they weren't these people but I'm not sorry that I killed them."

He nods slowly. "Okay." He says quietly.

"Okay." I say back as I grab his hand.

—-
SORRY! This has taken forever to get out but I appreciate you all being so patient and lovely. Honesty hour I don't have much of a plan for this book and I'm worried it'll get too stupid and over the top so I don't know how I'm gonna go about it but I promise I'll give it my best shot! Thank you so much for reading! Please leave me nice or funny comments I do love love reading them !!!! Thank you again! Hope you enjoyed x