Chapter 8

It had been a week since the guards room burnt down and prison life was still as boring as ever. This was my day:

7:00 Wake up and have count
8:00 Breakfast
9:00 Shower
9:30 Visit to Sara
10:15 Tier time

11:00 Yard time                                                                                                                                                             12:00 Lunch

1:00 PI

4:00 Tier time
5:00 Cell time
6:00 Dinner time

7:00 Tier time

8:30 Count
10:00 Lights out

and repeat

I had managed to persuade John to let me on PI so I wouldn't have to be in the yard. I wanted to work with him repairing the burnt down building but that was just him and his 'elite' crew which included both the brothers. Instead I just did random stuff like filling in holes and mending things. At least it was better than being in the yard.

This morning after a breakfast of what certainly didn't look like porridge I was told to fill in a hole in one of the storage rooms.

I hummed to myself as I shovelled some stones into the bottom of the hole.

I looked around and realised I didn't have any cement to fill the hole.

I walked out the storage room and back into the yard "Boss" I shouted to one of the guards "I don't have any cement"

He look confused for a second before a lightbulb switched on in his brain. "Ah the lot in the guards room have it, go over there a grab it"

I smiled at the chance to see Lincoln and John and started to head over.

I walked to the guards room admiring the scorch marks on the side of the building. It got burnt pretty good.

I pulled open the door expecting to see all the men working on repairing the room but I different sight met my eyes.

There was a massive hole in the middle of the room. I looked up my mouth open in surprise. 7 men looked back at me.

"Shit" I said quietly.

"Olivia this isn't what you think" John said slowly.

"Oh so this isn't a massive hole in the floor then" I said sarcastically.

A hand suddenly clamped over mouth. T-bag.

"Could you speak any louder girl" He hissed at me, I pushed him away angrily. "Fuck you" I snarled.

I turned to John again "So you were just going to leave me then, after all I've done for you in the past" I said fuming.

"Olivia go outside, I'll talk to you about this later" he said, acting like I was a small child having a tantrum.

Before I could hurl an insult at him the  walls suddenly gave way, and out poured what looked like lumps of concrete.

"Get out now Olivia" John said slowly and I could hear the threat in his voice.

I knew they weren't going to let me escape with them and I was angry but now wasn't the time so I turned and away and slammed the door behind me, childish I know.

I only got a few steps on the other side of the door until I was face to face with Bellick.

"What are you doing over here Hannaford" He barked at me.

"Just getting some cement sir" I said.

"Get it and get out, I need to check up on the cons in here" he said sounding bored.

My heart started racing. I knew as soon as he opened that door it would all be over, including any chance of me ever escaping. I could not let Bellick in that room.

I gritted my teeth knowing what I had to do to buy the men time.

I stepped forward pushing myself into Bellick ever so slightly.

"You know I've always liked a man in uniform" I said casually. I could feel him hardened slightly against my leg.

"Is that so" He asked me.

I grabbed at his crotch hearing him moan slightly as I touched him.

I slowly sank on to my knees and unzipped his trousers before pulling down his boxers.

I closed my eyes. I was doing this to escape. I was going to get my out of here. Then I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. He groaned loudly and pulled at my hair, thrusting himself in my mouth.

It didn't take long for him to finish, he obviously hadn't been touched like this in a long time. I stood up as he zipped himself back up.

He headed towards the door and I prayed that the men had covered the hole and fixed the walls.

Bellick swung the door open and I followed behind him and he walked in.

There was now a table in the middle of the room and any trace of concrete had disappeared.

He look around satisfied before turning to me. I smiled at him without opening my mouth and nodded.

"Keep working convicts, I want this room exactly how it is was" He said. As he walked out he squeezed my ass and winking at me. "Go back to your work when you find what you need Hannaford" he said before the closing the door.

I turned back to the 7 men and proceeded to spit the milky liquid on the floor practically gagging at the taste of Bellick. I was not going to swallow that.

The men stared at me in disbelief. "Is that.." John began. "Yes it is" I snarled angrily.

"I just had to save your sorry little asses by sucking off Bellick. I am in on this now. I am coming with you" I continued. The men still stared at me
still in shock.

I grabbed the concrete that was by the door. "I'll expect to be assigned to this room tomorrow, see ya soon" I said before leaving and slamming the door behind me.

Sorry this is a pretty sort chapter, college has got me super busy! Please vote and comment, I really appreciate it and it motivates me to write faster 🙌🏻