Chapter 10

Sorry for the slow update! I'm going to do my best to update more regularly. Please vote and comment!

Micheal stepped forward, I turned to face him and tried to focus on him rather than the stares of the other men.

"Lincoln is being executed this month, we're escaping before that happens. There's a hole behind the toilet in my cell, using that and this hole we'll make it to the infirmary and escape"

My brain was whirring away, I hadn't known about Lincoln's execution "You've planned all of this haven't you"

"Every last detail, my tattoos are actually a map of the tunnels under the prison"

My mouth dropped at that last detail. This was insane, what had I got myself into. Despite this overwhelming fear I felt like someone had just lit a fire in my stomach. I needed this, the fear, the excited, the escape. The last time I had felt like this was when I was working for John.

"We need to get through this pipe today and then we're back on track"

Everyone seemed to jump into action, C-note hopped into the hole and started digging someone more. "We need someone on watch, um we don't want to be caught off guard again," He said awkwardly, I could tell he was thinking of yesterday.

"Why doesn't Livvie go, we all know how good she is at distracting the guards," T-bag said smirking. John knocked him in the back of the head with his hand "You're on watch pedo" He said pushing him towards the door. T-bag walked out muttering to himself.

John shut the door behind him "We haven't finished talking" he whispered in my ear.

I ignored him and walked over to where Lincoln was leaning against the wall. He was looking dreamily at the ceiling. I gently placed my hand on his arm causing him to jerk out of his trance. "I'm sorry, I didn't know about your execution, I'll do whatever I can to get you out of here" He smiled at me "Thank you, Olivia. But you do know when I get out of here I will kill your father" My hand dropped from his arm "How do you know about my father" I whispered. He turned to face me fully "He ordered for my ex-wife and her boyfriend to be murdered and my son to be blamed. I also have outside sources that managed to get hold of some police reports filed by your mother before she died, I know some of the things he did to you"

I squeezed my fists tight staying silent. How did he know this stuff? "You will not kill my father," I said staring in his eyes watching the shock in them. "He's mine to kill"

Before he could respond a shout came up from the hole, "We're through!" I turned away from Lincoln and focused on the men celebrating. I'd dreamed about killing my father since I was 13 years old, no one was going to take it away from me.

Micheal smiled happily as he looked in the hole, "I have some things to do tonight to make sure everything is ready but we're on track"

We all trail out the room PI done for the day. I look around for John who wanted to talk to me but can't see him anywhere, I can't see T-bag either.

I wander back to the cell block but hear a noise as I pass a storage room. Peeking round the door I see John pushing T-bag onto the table holding a shank. Part of me is relieved that John might kill T-bag.

Then surprisingly John lowers the shank, they talk and John releases T-bag from his grip and seems to relax. My heart drops as I realise T-bag is going to live. I'm just about to turn around and head back to the cell block when T-bag swings his arm at John's neck. Blood spurts out and hits the window and John drops to the ground. My stomach drops and I gasp before running into the room and falling to John's side.

He squirms on the ground, clutching at his neck, blood pouring out. I place my hands over his and push down trying to stop the bleeding. I look around but T-bag has disappeared. I shout and scream as loud as I can till I can hear footsteps running close outside. My eyes blur and tears drip down my face, I can't lose John. 

The door bursts open behind me and several guards rush in. "Jesus christ" I hear Bellick mutter. "Get Sarah!" I screamed at him still holding John's neck. Those next few minutes were so painful, John was barely breathing and I could see him drifting in and out of consciousness. Suddenly Sarah was there and her hands were on top of mine. Men in bright yellow rushed in and lifted John on a stretcher. Even as they wheeled him to the helicopter I kept my hands on his neck. Just as they were about to lift him on I bent down and whispered to him "Please don't die" Sarah pulled me back and my hands were instantly replaced by someone else's.

I stood in the middle of the yard drenched in blood watching the helicopter fly off. As soon as it had gone out of sight I walked away ignoring Sarah's protests for me to stay and come to the infirmary. I walked slowly back to the main building still covered in blood. The cells were still open as I walked into cell block A. The men moved out the way as I walked through no one wanting to get too close to me. Just as I reached my cell I heard Michael shout my name. I ignored him and walked to sit on my bed. He rushed in followed by sucre. "What happened?" he gasped.

"That son of a bitch T-bag is what happened, I think he might have killed John, my John," I said quietly. Micheal moved forward to the sink and began to wet a cloth. I watched him as he sat down beside me and gently began to wipe the blood of my hands. When he'd done that he looked at me and said "I'm going to take your top off now" I looked down and saw that my t-shirt was covered in blood. He gently pulled it over my head and began to wash off the blood that had soaked through into my skin. Sucre sat beside me squeezing my hand.

I heard the call for everyone to head back to their cells. "Thank you" I whispered to both the men. They walked out the cell. Just before he went Michael turned back to me, I could see the sadness in his eyes.

I lay down on my bed and the cell door clanged shut. I closed my eyes and prepared for the nightmares to come. This was all too familiar.

---

Ooh exciting times. What does she mean when she say's this is familiar? How does Lincoln know about her dad and what has he done?

For the next chapter what do you guys want? Would you rather have a chapter about what's happening in the present or something about Olivia's life before prison. Leave me a comment.

Thanks for reading!