Chapter 19

Hey guys thanks for being so patient! Here's an update I hope you enjoy. I am beyond amazed that this book has hit 11k! How crazy is that. Thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to read. Please continue to vote and comment it really motivates me to get the chapters out sooner! Love you all <3

---

T-bag crouch sprinted as fast as he could along the tunnel disappearing around the corner. The noise stopped and we carried on moving until we got to Bellick, T-bag was squeezing a hand over his mouth and had a shank to his throat. Voices echoed from above us. I closed my mouth not even daring to breath, only letting out a breath when we heard the sound of footsteps walking away and a door shutting.

We paused in a slightly open area where we could stand and Michael stripped Bellick of his jacket and hat. T-bag and the other men took a turn either smacking Bellick about a bit or berating him. As I walked past he called out "Cmon Liv, I thought we were friends. I mean you did suck my dick." In one step I was in front of him, my hand was squeezing his throat.

"The only reason I did that. The only reason. Was to get out of here. If it wasn't for that I would never go near your tiny prick." I loosened my iron grip and pushed him backwards causing him to smack his head against the wall. Because I'm a petty bitch I walked forward to Michael and kissed him hard and fast my arm wrapped around him. His arms slithered down until they were on my arse causing me to smirk into his mouth.

When I pulled away I turned back to Bellick for the last time "I prefer my men to last longer than 30 seconds anyway." I said before climbing through the tunnel the laughter of the other men echoing behind me. I caught up with T-bag who was crouched by a ladder. I perched on the balls of my feet opposite and we stared at each other. Before either one of us could do or say anything the rest of the men came crawling through.

"Put your coveralls on, I'll be back in a minute." Michael said before quickly disappearing into the darkness.

Wow thanks Michael, leaving me alone to strip in front of a random group of men. I thought to myself. I wiggled out of my trousers ignoring T-bag who was eyeing me up from the corner. Looking down at the tattoos on my legs my eyes were suddenly glued to one spot, the small key tattoo on my inner thigh, I traced it and sighed thinking about the person with the lock. They were gone now, I had Michael, I said to myself but it sounded like I was trying to convince myself.

T-bag smirked "Cmon Livvie you can touch yourself later. I'll even help if ya want." He said.

"Fuck off." I hissed to him before pulling on my coveralls. As I pulled up the top half I carefully hid the growing bump but I didn't miss John's eyes watching me intensely.

A couple of minutes passed. Manche was sweating, his whole face slick and red. "What's going he?" He said sounding scared, shaking Sucre's shoulder. Sucre knocked him off.

"I don't know!" He replied, I could hear the fear in his voice.

Suddenly a loud alarm blared out. My whole body tensed up as the men started to panic. I felt like my heart was going to explode. Then Michael appeared again wearing Bellicks hat and jacket, and I relaxed. "Man we've got to get out of here!" C-note shouted over the alarm.

"We're moving forward." Michael said.

"Babe can you not hear the fucking alarm." I whispered to him.

He turned to me and smiled planting a kiss on my forehead before turning back to the others. "It's the psych ward fire alarm. And I set it off." He said sounding proud before climbing up the ladder.

I followed behind and after a few minutes we climbed out into the yard and headed towards the psych ward. I tried to go as blank as possible, basically replicating the state I was in when I was here before. 

"Found some hanging behind." Michael said to the psych guard while keeping his face slightly turned away. I recognised him as one of the worst ones. He'd caught me frantically tearing at my skin during my first week here on some heavy duty meds while screaming there was someone inside me.

He smirked. "Didn't know the crazy bitch was back, I tell you man, what she did that first week was insan-" He didn't get a chance to finish, I punched him in the head as hard as I could. John grabbed me around the waist and pulled me back while the guard stumbled to the floor. Michael quickly jumped in grabbing a syringe filled with something from the desk and stabbed it into the guy's neck. 

John's grip around me relaxed as the guy slumped down on the floor. I pulled away from him rubbing my stomach where he'd pulled me and kicked the guard one more time. Silence fell over the group. Yeah, I need to work on my anger issues. We continued on ignoring my little outburst.

I went to the back of the line behind Charles so I could try to calm down but something was bothering me. I swear I could feel someone watching me and at one point I heard footsteps behind me. 

I tried to brush the feeling off as I climbed down another ladder into some more tunnels.

---

Thanks for reading!

Please vote and comment

xoxo