Chapter 17

Hej! Beklager ventetiden. (Hi! Sorry for the wait.) I'm learning Danish and it's so much fun. If anyone on here speaks Danish hit me up with a message I'd love to have some to talk to and help me :) Anyways here's the chapter, I wanted to get this out a few days ago but a weeks better than nothing I guess. My playlist of the week is the soundtrack to Charlie Countryman which is my new favourite film, go watch it! Thanks for all the support and for sticking with me. Remember to vote and comment, it really motivates me. Love you all! 

Also just to be clear, all the scientific stuff about Olivia's pregnancy may not be 100% accurate so please message me if you see anything I've written that's not correct :)

---

It was midday and we were all out in the yard running through the plan. It was Tuesday and were leaving on Friday. I rested my hand on my belly subconsciously wishing I could feel the baby already. I noticed John staring at me with a strange look and quickly moved my hand away. I could see he wanted to say something to me but before he could Charles came hobbling over, his hand pressed against his side. I rushed to him and grabbed his arm to support him noticing the patch of blood blooming on his shirt.

"Bellick knows." He said, his voice low but steady. "He's in the hole tied up but they're going to notice, we need to leave. Today." He continued. I turned to Michael and I saw the flash of fear in his eyes, but just like that it was gone.

"Okay here's what we do." Michael explained the adjustments to the plan which now seemed to involve a new member, Apolskis. I could see him slumped by the fence looking bored, I didn't trust him.

Soon everyone knew what they had do. As we were heading back inside John grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side. I could already tell he knew just from the look in his eyes but I decided I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of being right. I pulled my arm away and pushed him hard in the chest. "What the fuck John, get off me." I shouted.

He grabbed my throat and pushed me against the wall, my head smacked into it and I cried out in pain. I could see Michael at the other end of the yard, he turned and started to walk towards us.

"Are you pregnant Olivia" John hissed. He'd seen the first hand effects of my abortion, I knew he was doing this because he cared about me but anger had clouded my vision.

"I don't know what you're fucking talking about." I shouted, willing Michael to hurry up. He was jogging now.

John squeezed my throat tighter. "Don't lie to me." John snarled. Normally I'd be able to put up with John manhandling me a bit but the pressure around my neck was a cruel reminder of the marks my father left when he came to visit. I started to panic.  Before I could find a way to get free, the pressure disappeared and John was pulled backwards. Michael rushed to me and took my face in his hands. 

"Olivia" He said calmly. "Look at me." I looked into his clear, blue eyes and calm washed over me. I let him take my hand and guide me away. Before we went inside I turned to John, a man I trusted deeply. "You're just like my father." I spat these words at him aware of how much they would sting and continued walking away with Michael my hand gripped tightly in his.

As we walked in I saw Sara the other side of the fence, her eyes met mine before they dropped down to my hand in Michael's, a look of realisation crossed her face. My stomach dropped. But before I could find a way to communicate with her we were inside. I tried to push what had just happened aside and I pulled away from Michael to find Charles.

He was in his cell a wad of toilet roll pressed against his side, I could see blood trickling down his side. "Charles." I whispered. He turned his face a pale grey shade. I quickly ran forward and applied pressure to the cut. I grabbed a pair of socks from his bed and went to work wrapping them around the wound as tight as possible and stuffing toilet paper around it. 

After 5 minutes the bleeding slowed down but I could see he was still in pain. Charles gripped my shoulder "Go find your boy love, god knows what he's getting up to. I'll be alright." I nodded.

"Okay." I said quietly. "Let me know if you need anything."

I wandered out of his cell and tried to find Michael. I headed up to his cell and peeked inside, no Michael but Sucre sat on the top bunk with a book. I hopped onto the bottom bunk and lay down pushing my feet into the mattress above.

I heard Sucre sigh and the sound of his book closing before his head appeared from above "Mami I'm trying to read." He said but I could see the small smile on his face. 

"Where's Michael?" I asked.

"He went to go help Pope, you know with that weird model." He paused an even bigger smile forming on his face. "You know mami, my girl's pregnant." My smile matched his as I sat up.

"Really!? That's amazing Sucre! I'm so happy for you!" I was practically bouncing on the spot and my heart felt like it was about to burst when I thought of the little squid in my stomach.

At that moment Michael came back and my heart swelled even more, I was going to tell him as soon as we were on the other side of the wall. He wrapped his arms around me kissing all over my face and my neck. I laughed and pushed him away gently. "You know I need to go back to my cell."

I kissed him one last time and waved goodbye to Sucre before heading back to my cell. I heard John calling my name from behind me but I ignored him, I wasn't in the mood to talk to him right now.

Dinner was a quick affair and afterwards I lay on my bed reading, eventually I got bored and went to hang out of my cell. The guys in the cells next to me actually weren't too bad. Tim and I would play cards together and Hugh would always help me out with anything I needed. But before I could settle down to play some cards I saw Michael leaving his cell, I checked my watch, 6:15, there was only 45 minutes before tier time where the fuck was he going.

---

Hope you enjoyed, next chapter will be up soon!

Remeber to vote and comment!

<3