Chapter 6

Hi guys 👋🏽
Just a quick note to say thank you so much for taking the time to read my book and I will try to update as regularly as possible.
I've changed the order of some of the things that happen but it should all make sense.
Thank you 💖

Sexual content ahead, don't read it if you don't like that sort of thing!

I was floating in the clouds, bathed in sunshine. Harps were being played in the distance and I could hear the gentle noise of a stream. Next to me Michael appeared and smiled kindly at me. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tight. Suddenly a cell door slammed shut between our hands slicing Michael's hand off at the wrist.

He began screaming my name in pain "OLIVIA, OLIVIA, OLIVIA"

"Olivia, Olivia..." I jerked awake and sat up in the bed coming face to face with Dr Tencredi.

"Hey, hey it's okay, it's me, Sara, um Dr Tencredi" she said.

My heart rate began to lower and I lay back in the bed.

"What the fuck happened" I whispered.

"I'm sorry Olivia, you've lost two of your toes and one of your fingers" she replied.

A single tear rolled down my face. My second day of prison and I'd already lost body parts.

She continued "Luckily because it was only your pinky finger you won't lose much mobility in your hand"

I nodded at her and used my uninjured hand to wipe away the tear.

Sara pulled up a chair next to my bed "Olivia I need you to tell me who did this to you"

I lost two toes and a finger by saying no to T-bag, I wasn't about to snitch on him.

"I'm a bit clumsy I guess, I went into the shed and dropped the shears on myself"

She shook her head "You're just like Michael"

Bellick walking in "Hannaford, time to go back to genpop"

Sara stood up "She's only just woken up, she's in no shape to return"

"Sorry doctor but I have orders to take her back as soon as she's awake" replied Bellick.

I sighed and swung my legs over the bed. Sara helped me put on my shoes and helped me off the bed. My hand was still heavily bandaged.

"You need to come back every day so I can redress the bandages and please don't take off them off till the wounds are healed which will be in a few weeks" Sara instructed me.

I nodded in response and thanked her before hobbling after Bellick.

We walked down in silence. When we reached the entrance to gen pop Bellick turned to me. "You're moving cells"

I looked at him in confusion, "Why?" I asked him.

He shifted uncomfortably "We don't have enough room for you to have your own cell"

"You're saying.." I said hesitantly.

Bellick finished my sentence "You're going to have a cell mate"

"Who!?" I asked in shock.

"Michael Scofield, he has no record of violence or sexual assault so you'll be safe" said Bellick.