Chapter12 and 3

All rights reserved

Chapter 1: Star's at camp

I hear the door of a car close, in my head I'm thinking who it could be and then it hits me. As I call the other consoler's over, I see our celebrity for this years summer art camp walk up to where we are standing. Now you may be wondering why a celebrity is coming to our small camp, well let me enlighten you. Our camp might be small and not many know about it, but, every year we have a star show up to be with the kids and have fun. It's hard to get a hold of stars and their managers, but Mr. Holte our boss always found away to contact them.
As he came up to us and was about to say Hi, we all scream out " WELCOME TO SUMMER ART CAMP!!!" at the top of our lungs. I know, embarrassing, we have to say that every time a new celebrity visits the camp.

"Hi welcome to this years summer art camp" I say with a cheerful smile.

"Thanks for inviting me to be this years guest," he says then looks around the camp with a frown. Okay that's a little rude. You don't come here and judge a place.

"What a nice camp place you got here." he continued turning around smiling.

"Thanks, I'm Jamie hope this year you'll have a blast here at art camp with the kids." I say with a forced smile. He's our guest so I have to be nice.

"I'm super excited, just one question"

"Yea what's that" I say still smiling.

"Where are the kids exactly?"

"Oh there don't get here till 9:00, so we have 30 mins" I say with a nervous laugh and another forced smile.

He just looked at me and smiled so I smiled back.

Then Grace one of the other consoler's and also one of my best friend broke in.

"Enough of the chitchattering, Jamie why don't you show our guest around the camp" she said. I really didn't want to be around him let alone talk to him and show him around. He was rude and mean. But I had no choice.

"I guess, come ill show you around" I said with a sigh.

***

" This is the gym where kids can run around and play basketball."

"And last but not least you're cabin, now remember the girls cabins are on the other side of the camp.We don't want the girls and boys sleeping in the same cabin, cause you know boys need there privacy and so do the girls.But I guess you already knew that." I inform him, giving a shy smile. He laughed. What! I have to be nice!

"Thanks for the tour, I really appreciate it." He smiled again.

"Hey, no problem but listen if there's anything just knock on one of our doors or call me ill be around until the 2nd." Shoot! Why did I just say that! I mentally face palm myself.

"K, See you in ten?" I checked my watch to see it was already 8:50. Crap I need to go change.

"Yup, I guess, see you in ten."

"Bye."

"Bye" I say walking out the door.

------

Please let me know what you thought about this chapter and comment if I should write more.

Also I'd like to give credit to my friend for helping me write this and to go check out some of her stories! Her name is FancescaGir.

Hope you liked it, more on the way!

Fran and Ella

------------