Chapter 8: Let's 'hang' out!

When I got back to my cabin I changed into a pair of jean shorts and a crop top that said 'Stay Weird'. I then put my long brown hair into a high ponytail and put a light colour of mascara to make my greenish/blueish eyes pop. I put on some purple flip flops and made my bed because it was still not made.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. I went to open the door to find that Justin kid again wearing a new pair of shorts and a black v-neck t-shirt with some black supras. I just stared at him, studying his face.

"Hey" he said snapping me back to reality.

"Umm...Hi." I say blushing.

"How are you feeling." He asked smiling down at me.

"Better, I was just heading out." I say pointing in a random direction behind him.

"Oh cool" he simply replies. Okay then.

"Well I guess i'll see you around then."

"Yea see you around." Glancing over at him once more before sidestepping him.

As I walk around him, I'm stopped when he grabs my arm. 'Ughh, what now?'

"WAIT" he said.

"Yea...?" I say raising an eyebrow at him.

"I was wondering if you were busy tonight?"

"Umm...no...why?" Please don't say what I think your gunna say.

"I was wondering if we could hang out or I could take you to the nearest restaurant later?" Crap! I should of left when I had the chance.

'Is this someway that he could be asking me out?' I couldn't help but think.

"If you want to put it that way I'm cool with it." He says smirking.

'Whoops, did I just say that out loud'

"Yes you just did" he says chuckling.

'Shoot! stop saying things aloud'

"So what do you say?" He asked sounding hopeful.

"Um...I guess then." Looking down at my feet.

" Cool what time should I pick you up at?"

"Um..is 7 okay?"

"Yea sure see you at 7 then. Okay see ya bye" he says turning around smiling.

***

It was 6:30, half an hour before that Justin dude comes to pick me up. I was wearing blue jean shorts and a white crop top with the words 'believe' on it. I let my hair flow around my shoulders and just curled the tips. I then put on natural makeup and for footwear I put on a pair of blue flip flops. As I sat on my bed listening to music waiting for time to fly by, there was a knock on the door, I checked the clock.

'Umm... its only 6:37, he's a bit early'

I open the door to find Grace standing there with a suitcase and a makeup kit with the goofiest smile on her face.

'Uh-oh, what's gonna happen to me' I thought groaning.

"MAKEOVER!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. I covered my ears from the intensity of her yell. What I have sensitive ears.

"Umm, Gracey can't you tell I'm already ready?" Looking up at her, I raised an eyebrow mentally asking her what she's going on about.

"Yes, but you can't go out looking like...that." She said pointing at my cute casual outfit. I thought it was fine if we were two people just 'hanging out'.