Chapter 15: Oh it's on!

I walked up to the restaurant with Grace and Dylan in tow. Every time Dylan's hand graced mine, I can't help but feel a tingle shoot up my arm. It also took all my will power to not take his hand and jump into his arms. We walked into the small dinner and looked around. We finally found him sitting at a booth playing with a fork.

As we approach Justin his smile faded. "Yo I brought Grace and Dylan along, the more the merrier right?" I said giving a laugh. He looked like he was about to have a tantrum.... Or punch someone for that matter.

Justin's P.O.V

I was so mad! I asked her to hang out and was about to swoon her off her feet and what does she do, she brings her little sidekick Gretchen what-cha-McCall-it and Mr. Dumb bum. Very mature Justin. Shut up conscience.

"Hi Jamie! Hi guys!" I say getting up to hug Jamie, but to be nice I hugged her friend and shook dum bums hand. As we sat down I try to snatch a seat beside Jamie. But I guess sisters before misters because Gretchen or Gertrude or Grace or whoever took it instead and I was seated beside Mr.Dumb bum.

"Grace did I ever tell you how Dill Pickle and I met?" Asked Jamie. I snorted.
"Dill Pickle?? What kind of retarded name is that?" I asked. She looked over at me and glared.

"Retarded? Really Justin? Very mature gosh! Anyways, when you took me to the party for Dylan I went to get some punch. While I was waiting for my turn to get punch Dylan turned around and almost spilt his drink on me. Gosh Gracie it was to adorable, then I called him spill king, he called me Miss Sparkles and now he also calls me cutesy, right Blondie?" Jamie rambled staring all love struck at Dumb bum. Eww and seriously I was never invited to this party.

"That's right green eyes" He replied staring right back at Jamie like she's a..like she's a...Triple scoop cookies and cream sundae with caramel drizzling and broken twix bars on top or something like that. I snorted again and Jamie shot me a glare.

"What is up with you? What are you six?" she asked shaking her head.

"No...I'm actually seven" I muttered under my breath as Grace kicked me under the table. I just shot her a glare.

"So...Dylan," Grace started but I stopped listening. Maybe if I spill my drink on Jamie she will think it's adorable too! Ya!

"Hello, I will be serving you today, My name is Macy and if you need anything just give me a shout." She smiled before asking,

"Could I get you any drinks?"

"Can I have lemonade please?" Grace asked and the lady nodded before turning her head to Jamie.

"I'll have a Iced tea please." Jamie said politly.

Dylan asked for coke, and I asked for a ginger ale. When Macy left to get our drinks I turned to Jamie.

"So,cutsey..." I Start to ask Jamie using her nickname.

"Oh, Justin..yeah..um...only Dylan calls me that sorry." She smiles and reachs over to pat my arm. Her hand sent tingles up my arm and I knew I needed to get it together. Macy came back with the drinks and I knew this was my chance.

"Uh Jamie, can you just pass me the erm, salt?"

"Yeah....." She said giving me a weird look.

As she leaned over to pass it to me I pick up my drink and spilled it all over her shirt.

"'JUSTIN! omigod why'd you do that!" She screeched as Grace helps her clean up her shirt.

"It was an accident, I'm sorry!" I say trying to hide my smirk.

"No it wasnt! I could tell you did that on purpose! POO YOU!" She said shaking her head.

" 'Poo you' really? There's kids around!" I say shaking my while teasing her.

"Here, I have an extra shirt in my car I think. You can borrow it."

Here face softened as she smiled up at him.

"Thanks Blondie." She smirked before getting up giving a pat on Dylan's shoulder then Grace and her walked over to the door.

"Jamie! You can't go! Please it wasn't on purpose!" I pleaded. But she knew all to well that it was on purpose. She just didn't know I had a good reason.

"Oh Really? Watch me." She said. She opened the door and paused.

"Oh and Justin. Its on." She said before walking out.

"Not cool dude" Dylan whispered in my ear before going to his car with the girls.

Uh-oh I really didn't feel up to facing the wrath of Jamie. Its on. I guess whatever on is on. Or off.I'm just really confused.