Chapter 14: Justin what the hell

The next couple of days went by in a blur. But at least my fever is gone and I'm not sick anymore. I just have a small cough that formed while I was sick! But that was the past, cause today is the first day of July and we have a whole month of fun coming our way.

Party rockers in the house tonight, everybody just have a good time... My phone started singing.

I knew who it was, I programmed that song to play every time he called. It reminded me of the day when I came back to camp from the hospital and Justin asked to 'Hang out' and we had our mini dance party to that song. It's been days since we...K-kissed........

"What do you want biebs?" I say not bothering to say hello or good morning to him.

"Hello to you too" he replies.

"Sorry I'm still really tired from the activities we did yesterday."

"Oh, well I was just calling to let you know all the counsulers need to be out for our first activity at 9:30" I checked the clock to see it was only 7:30. Raising my eyebrow I continued to speak.

"Umm... Thanks I guess, but you didnt have to call me so early. There must be some other reason you called me this early?"

"Pssh..no I just wanted to tell you before I forgot"

"Justin?"

"Jamie!"

"Spill it Biebs"

"finee.." I just knew him to well.

"Good now tell me why you really called me this morning?"

"I...I was w-wondering i-if you wanted to hang out again after the campers finish there activities for the day and when we get free time for the rest of the day?" he said really really fast. "Whoa calm down Justin"

"Sorry soo...do you?"

"hmmm I don't know, I don't think I want to hang out with you anymore" I say in a teasing voice.

"Jamie, I'm being serious, answer my question" he says agitated.
"Justin, I'm being serious." I say again in a teasing way.
"Please just answer my question." He begged. Wow who knew that the great Justin Bieber could beg.

"We'll see." I say then hang up on him. Truth was I was kind of afraid to be alone with him after the kiss. I didn't know if it was gunna be awkward or not. I don't even know if I like him that way.

****

It was almost 9:30 and I was heading over to our first activity of the day, 'Paper Mache'. I was thinking if I should say 'yes' or 'no' to Justin when a hand clasped over my mouth. I started scfreaming and shaking. They still had their hand over my mouth and they started to drag me into the forest close by. I kept screaming but it was no use. Tears started to stream down my face, that's when I heard a fimiliar voice curse under thier breath. As more tears escaped, the person turned me around and gave me a big bear hug. But I still couldn't see who it was.

"Please don't kill me!" He said with pleading eyes. As I finally looked up at my kidnapper.

"JUSTIN WHAT THE FLUFF!!!" I yelled with rage.

"Jamie I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry."

"JUSTIN!"

"What?"

"You knew I was scared why the hell would you do that?" I say smacking his arm.

"I'm sorry I needed to know your answer for tonight, you just hung up on me." He defended.

"That's so messed up! You don't scare me like that to get an answer!" I say as a couple more hot tears slid down my cheek.

"I'm sorry, I really am sorry Jamie." He said stepping closer to me and wiping away a couple tears.

"Just don't let it happen again or I swear next time I won't forgive you and i'd probably have to kill you. Got it?" I say glaring at him. I quickly took a step away from him.

"Got it!"

"Good now let's go." I say turning around to go back with the others. "Wait!?!" He said running up to me and stopping me. UGH, WHAT ALREADY!!!

"Can you please hang out with me tonight?"

"If I say yes will you stop bothering me?"

"Yes, I promise I will stop bothering you."

"Yes than, no more questions let's go now." I say walking passed him. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I looked up and glared at him again. "Can I get a kiss?" He said which caught me off guard.

"Ha! And can I get a pet unicorn. Sorry buddy, I think we are both out of luck." I say patting his chest and walking off for about the third time. When we got there I noticed that all the campers were all in there groups.

------------------------------------------------------------------- {Later tonight}

"Hello?" Came Grace's voice on the other line.

"Justin asked me out I think? The thing is I don't want to go alone, so can you come with me?"

"Yea sure I'll come to save you from him!" She laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you so much, dress casual." I say.

"K" Beep! Next up Dylan.

"Hey Cutesy!"I laughed.

"How'd you know it was me Blondie?" I frowned.

"Caller ID Sparkles."

"Fancy Dancy Spill King." We both laughed. I feel so comfortable with Dylan around.

"So what's up?"He asked.

"Wanna hang out with Grace, Justin and I tonight?" I wait as there is a long pause on the other end.

"Sure where?"I froze. Justin never told me where we were going. But right then my phone buzzed signaling I had a text. Huh talk about good luck. I pry away the phone from my ear to see a text from Justin.

202 vill blvd. Read the text. Outskirts of camp ~Biebs Man

"202 vill blvd." I say

"Cool Cutesy, see ya then!"
I can practically hear a wink in his voice and then on command I blushed. How can I get these feelings for him all of a sudden? The excitement tingles in the pit of my stomach. The grin I can't seem to get rid of, all because of one boy. H-His his cute dimples, h-his-Always-Messy-Blond hair. I can't help but text him.

Can't wait for 2 nite Dill Pickle!<3
I smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm SOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING LATELY!!!! I was focusing on my other story 'Canda to Chicago' but now i'll try and finish this story as fast as possible. Please forgive me! I hope you guys liked this chapter more on the way!!!!!

HAPPY READINGS!!!

Fran and Ella