Chapter 12: Kissed and shocked

I stood there in shock.

'Um what just happened' I thought still in utter shock. He kissed you duh! Shut up conscience.
I closed the door and walked back to my bed and flopped down on it.

'He kissed me, he actually kissed me. I'm even more confused than I was before'

'Okay I just need some fresh air to clear my mind' I thought putting on a sweater and some runners. As I head out I decide to jog for a bit. I started my light jog on the camps trail. When I got closer to the woods I heard screaming. As I approached to where the screaming was coming from, I could just make out a guy and another person. I got closer to see one of our campers screaming as the guy grabbed her. It was one of Graces campers. At that moment all I could think about was

'Didn't Grace check to see if all the campers where in bed, I checked my group? Oh my god what do I do? I'm gonna pee my pants!"

The only thing I could think of was take off my shoe and throw it at his head, so that's exactly what I did. I ran up to him and threw my shoe as hard as I could at his head. When my shoe hit him he fell over not expecting it. I quickly ran over and picked up my shoe and the girls hand and ran back to camp. I knew he wasn't unconscious but it did give me time to get out of there before he fully understood what was going on.

Once she had calmed down and I told her that she's safe now, she fell asleep. I left her cabin and run back to the forest to look for the guy. But of coarse he was gone. To say I was scared would be an understatement. I was terrified. My thoughts were cut off when a hand grabbed my shoulder, I screamed out of instinct and turn around to see the guy standing there there with a creepy smile. He smirked, grabbed me and put his hand in front of my mouth to stop me from screaming. I then came up with a brilliant plan. Well I thought it was pretty brilliant.

I bit his finger and he screams in pain. I turn around to face him and yelled.

"NOW I'M MAD" and punch him in the face. Yea I may be scared and tears may be streaking my cheeks but I still got game.

I didn't think my punch was that hard until he fell to the ground unconscious. I quickly call 911 to tell them what had happened.

When they finally arrive they informed me that they have be looking for this guy for about 3 months since he escape jail.

After everything was sorted out and they thanked me, I went to my cabin to text Grace what happened. I had quite a night and just wanted to go to bed and forget about what had recently a cured. So before I went to bed I quickly sent Grace a text.

'Hey did you here what happened?'

-Jam

'No, what happened? Nevermind can you please meet me?'

-Gracy

'Actually I was just gunna head to bed'-Jam

'Please Jamie! I need you to please meet me, can you?'' -Gracy

'Fine, sure where do you want me to meet you?' -Jam

'The woods' -Gracy

I gulped before responding.

'Sure.' -Jam

------

This chapter was a little short but it's really hard to make the chapters longer. I will try to make them a bit longer but yea.

YEA thanks guys so much 112 reads I'm so happy. I love you guys so much.

Please comment and vote on this chapter I really would like to hear ur opinions.

HAPPY READING!

Fran and Ella