{2}The reveal

'Being nice to him was the hardest thing' I thought. I know it sounds mean, but I can't help it. I don't like him one bit. He seemed off and it irked me that I couldn't place my finger on it.

But let's just get one thing straight. I'm not the biggest fan of the so called popstar Justin Bieber. So don't make that mistake. Don't ask me why, I just can't stand him and his stupid personality.

"Shoot! Five minutes before I meet my troop, I better get ready!" I say noticing that it was close to 9 o'clock.

|••||••||••||••||••||••||••||••||••||••||••|

"Hello troop two, I'm your consoler Jamie and this is Grace." I say with a big smile. All the kids from camp had just arrived and we were getting them set up in there groups. I said hello to all the friendly faces that I knew and to the ones that I didn't. It was truly amazing to see how happy each and every single kid was when they got to camp.

"Hi girls we are your troop leaders, if you have any questions come to us and we will be sure to help." said Grace. All the girls listen attentively. "How about we start off with a name game, just to get everyone introduced?" I said to the group of 7 year old girls. They all nodded their heads in excitement.

The first girl stood up and introduced herself as Lily. She was a cute bubbly blonde with a bright smile.

"I'm Kate!" Cried the little brunette. Grace and I laughed. Kate has been coming to Stars Camp for as long as I could remember. She wasn't one of the shy kids, that's for sure. She was truly a character. With her big blue eyes and talkative personality, she was a great and funny little girl. She always managed to make everyone smile.
"I'm Sarah." She said shying behind her bangs.
"Hi I'm Kim." Said another
"Lizzy!" A red head said with a wave.
And the last two were introduced as Casey and Callie the cute little twins that I met last year when they attended the camp. It was their first time every being at camp and it looked liked they had fun.
After the name game we played a few ice breaker games to get the girls feeling a little more comfortable and welcomed. After our last game, an announcement came on letting everyone know that it was time for the celebrity reveal. Even though I wasn't usually as fond of some stars, I still enjoyed the looks on the children's faces. It was always pure joy and happiness.

"Ok girls time to meet up with the boys to find out who is this years celebrity guest!" I explained excitedly.

As the girls cheered, we met up with the boys to reveal the celebrity guest. This was usually my favourite part of camp. But since this year won't be as fun as the others with that nincompoop called Justin Bieber, I wasn't really looking forward to the reveal.

"Who's ready to meet this celebrity guest!?" Joseph, one of the consolers cheered.

As the kids screamed and cheered, I cheered along with them "AND THE CELEBRITY OF THE YEAR IS........JUSTIN BIEBER!!" He cried.

As the girls screamed with joy, the boys where not as interested, and neither was I. I just smiled and clapped along. The girls and boys ran up to Justin and hugged him. He smiled while giving them their hugs in return and answering some questions. If he wasn't a spoiled brat I would've actually thought it was cute to watch. As everyone finished getting questions answered and clothes signed, we started to explain the following thing on our list of activities. 

"Okay now can everybody go and get you're luggage ready and go to you're assigned cabins. We would like you all you meet outside the kitchen doors, for our first activity, with your group and consoler. " Grace informed. Everyone then skidaddered   away to unpacked and get ready for the next activity.
||••||••||••||

As the kids gathered around the meeting place we started to make sure everyone was there. Nick, another one of the staff, and I were talking to each other when Joseph began to speak.

"Is everybody here?" Joseph said. "Lets take attendance to be sure." He announced. He flipped through his notebook to the attendance sheet with every kids name on it.

As he read the names aloud, I went into my own world thinking about my mother and father and how much I was missing them at the moment. I hadn't seen them in over a month. As I was thinking about what they could've been up to in a Friday afternoon, I was cut off with a thought about Justin but I then frowned and scolded myself for thinking that a celebrity boy who is to spoiled for his own good and thinks he's better then everyone didn't care about anyone else except themselves and were just overall jerks. Yea harsh I know but celebrities were just snobby rich brats.

Joseph brought me out of my thoughts screaming saying that we were missing a kid.

"JAMIE JAMIE QUICK WE'RE MISSING A KID!!!" He yelled.

" A kid wh- " I was cut off by the kitchen door being slammed open, everyone turned around to check what the commotion was. With eyes wide we all spotted the cute little seven year old girl, Kate, covered from head to toe with cupcake mix.

--------

Sorry these chapters might be a little short but trust me they are really good.

Hope you like this chapter lemme know what you think.

Justin Bieber as Justin Bieber^^

Fran and Ella