Chapter 7 : Won't remember you for a while

I awoke with a dizzy feeling. I looked up to seeing a lot of worried faces. Grace's, my dad's, my mom's and... a stranger? I closed my eyes once more to focus on the spinning room. When I reopen my eyes I looked over at everyone again confused.

"Mom" I said hugging her. "You okay?" I asked.
"Yea sweetie I'm fine. Don't worry about me okay. Right now we need to worry about you."

"You feeling okay" Asked my dad in a serious and concerned tone.
"Yeah, just a bit dizzy" I say rubbing my head trying to take away my pounding headache. I looked up at everyone again.

"Grace, mom, dad who's this?" I say pointing at the stranger again.

"Justin!?!" the boy said staring into my eyes. He startled me a bit.

"Umm...do I know you?" I asked the so called 'Justin'. I frowned.

"It's the memory lost" explain a man who looked like some kind of doctor.

"May I asked why I have memory loss?" I asked now utterly confused as to what had happened
"Look Jamie you have a bad head injury and your memory should set back in a month or so." The man said.
"There's nothing to be worried about." He finished. I simply nodded.

"Wait so she will remember me in four weeks!" Justin said.

"Well if you have known her for more than a year than yes it should come back quick, Justin"

"A YEAR!"

"Yes Justin a year." The doctor said giving him a weird look.

"That's bogus!"

"Health and your brain is bogus" I sighed as the doctor quickly left the room.

"Sorry I just don't know who you are" I said. I felt kind of bad for the kid.

"Oh Jamie!" The Justin dude said and hugged me. Grace walked up to me and tried to explain who he was but it didn't ring a bell. My mom hugged me once again. Telling me she had to go home and rest. I'm guessing what she had was painful or something.
"Bye mom! Love you!"
"Bye sweet heart love you too!" She waved.

"Like I said before her memory should be back in a month or so," repeated the doctor as he walked back in the room.

"But I suggest you get Jamie back up on her feet and help her remember as much as possible." He continued with a smile.

"UGHH" Yelled Justin giving a huge sigh and exiting the room.

'okay then' I thought. Maybe I shouldn't feel bad for the kid.

"Okay she's all good to go." Said the doctor helping me up from the bed.

"Okay hunny let's get you back to camp." Said my dad.
And with that we left.

***

Justin's POV

We get back to camp and we go our seperate ways to our cabins. I quickly changed into some different pair of shorts and a black v-neck t-shirt. "Ughh, I can't believe she doesn't remember me' I thought my anger rising, I quickly got up and kicked the wall. She probably doesn't like me the way she did before that stupid accident.

"I have to find a way to get her to remember me and like me again." So I made a plan and I'm sure it'll work. Fingers crossed.

------------

Sorry guys this chapter was short and boring but i promise you the next chapter you'll like....a lot! Please comment and vote! Hope you like it so far!

HAPPY READING AND HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Fran and Ella